JEECUP 2023 Application Form Correction has been started from 21st June 2023. JEECUP 2023 stands for Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. JEECUP 2023 is a state-level entrance examination organized by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through UPJEE(P) exam admission will be provided to the diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology and management.
The qualified applicants from the entrance examination will be shortlisted for admission to various Government and Private Polytechnic institutions across the Uttar Pradesh state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JEECUP 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JEECUP 2023 Application Correction– Started
JEECUP 2023 Application Form Correction has been started on 21st June 2023. Click here for correction.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
JEECUP 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 20th June 2023. Click here to apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
JEECUP 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JEECUP Registration 2023:
|The online registration commenced from||6th March 2023|
|The last date for online registration||20th June 2023 (Extended)|
|Correction||21st June, 2023|
|Admit card release date||June 2023|
|UP Polytechnic 2023 examination date||June 2023|
|Result declaration||June/ July 2023|
|Counselling begins||July/ August 2023|
JEECUP 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JEECUP 2023:
- The UPJEE(P) application form will be filled and submitted by eligible applicants only.
- The applicants should provide all the necessary details in the application form as per the best of their knowledge.
- The applicants have to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The applicants should take print out of confirmation page for future use.
Steps to Apply for JEECUP 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JEECUP Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JEECUP 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JEECUP Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JEECUP Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JEECUP Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JEECUP 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JEECUP application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JEECUP 2023 Application Form Fee:
JEECUP 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs 300/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs 200/-|
JEECUP 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JEECUP 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JEECUP 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JEECUP form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Edit JEECUP 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JEECUP 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JEECUP registration
- Enter JEECUP application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JEECUP Application Form Correction?
- JEECUP form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JEECUP 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the complete JEECUP 2023 eligibility criteria below:
For Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed the 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be more than 14 years old as of 1 July 2023.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Applicants should have proof of passing the 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should need to have passed 12th with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Mathematics/ Biology as other subjects.
For Lateral Entry in Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 12th intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 40% marks in each PCM subject individually and 60% marks in the engineering subjects.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their 12th examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.
For Other Courses:
- Diploma in Agriculture Engineering: Applicants must be 10th or 12th passed with 35% marks with agriculture subject.
- Fashion Design, textile design, and home science: Applicants should be 10th passed with 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice and Library and Information Science: Applicants must be 12th passed with Hindi and English subject.
- Postgraduate diploma courses: Applicants should be a graduate in any discipline.
- Diploma in Hotel Management: Applicants should be 12th passed with 50% marks for general/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Applicants should be 12th passed with 50% marks in PCM subject.
- Post Diploma in Information Technology: Applicants should hold an engineering diploma or appear from BTEUP affiliated institute.
JEECUP 2023 Courses Offered:
Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy & other Diploma Courses
JEECUP 2023 Exam Centres: