GMAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. GMAT is known as the Graduate Management Aptitude Test and it is organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The GMAT 2023 will be conducted multiple times a year.
It is a national level exam which aims to offer admission to the eligible candidates in MBA programs offered at various institutions in India as well as foreign located universities. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GMAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GMAT 2023 Registration: To be released
GMAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
GMAT 2023 exam does not contain any specific date. The candidates can choose the exam dates at the time of filling the application form on their own. The exam is held multiple times a year. The application can be done anytime throughout the year.
Below, we have provided the important dates for GMAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be Announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be Announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
GMAT 2023 Application Process:
- The application process will be opened throughout the year. Applicants can apply any time.
- Applicants can apply through the online mode.
- Applicants can choose the date and test center as per their comfort and ease.
- Fill the personal, academic, contacts & other details required in the application form.
- The payment of the application fee can be done by online as well as offline modes.
- Take the copy of the application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Steps to Apply for GMAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- GMAT 2023 Registration will be held throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply through online process
- Candidates may register for the examination as per their comfort.
- Prefer the date and exam center as per the ease of candidates.
- Exam can be apply five times in a year and once in a month.
- Make sure to take the copy of GMAT 2023 application form and keep it safely for further usage.
- Payment of the application fee can be done through several modes such as JCB cards/Visa/MasterCard/American Express
- Payment for the registration fee can be made by Money order, Cashier Checks, and personal checks
GMAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
GMAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/American Express and Discover Network Cards payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
The application fee will be $ 250.
GMAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GMAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The candidates are suggested to fill the GMAT 2023 form correctly as there’s no correction facility available for the students.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GMAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GMAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GMAT registration
- Enter GMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GMAT Application Form Correction?
- GMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: Applicants should be at least 18 years old.
- Attempt: You may take the GMAT exam and GMAT online exam combined total of up to 5 times within a rolling 12-month period with 16 days of gap during every attempt.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have passed graduation degree in any stream from some recognized university, or institutions.
- Marks Requirement: There is no min or max marks requirement in the qualifying exam.
GMAT 2023 Courses Offered:
Candidates can get admission in MBA programs offered at various institutions in India as well as foreign located universities.
GMAT 2023 Exam Centres:
GMAT 2023 Exam will be held in different cities like