GSET 2023 Application Form can be Filled till 16th September 2023 through online mode. GSET 2023 is also known as Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2023. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will release the official notification regarding the GSET 2023. This test is organized to determine the merit of willing to be professors within the state of Gujarat.
GSET 2023 tests are going to be held in eleven centers across Gujarat. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GSET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GSET 2023 Registration: Till 16th Sept.
GSET 2023 Application Form can be Filled till 16th September 2023. Click to Apply for GSET.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
GSET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GSET Registration 2023:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of Application Form Submission||21st August 2023|
|Last date to submit an Application form||16th September 2023|
|Starting of Application fee submission||21st August 2023|
|Last day to submit the Application fee||16th September 2023|
|Date of Gujarat State Eligibility Test||26th November 2023|
GSET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GSET 2023:
- GSET 2023 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for GSET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GSET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of GSET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GSET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GSET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GSET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GSET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GSET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GSET 2023 Application Form Fee:
GSET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
GSET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GSET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GSET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GSET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GSET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GSET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GSET registration
- Enter GSET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GSET Application Form Correction?
- GSET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GSET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates having a Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, scientific discipline, engineering science or equivalent with at least of 55% of marks are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PWD/SEBC/VH or Transgender categories will require solely 50% marks within the qualifying test.
- Candidates are going to appear for the final year of the qualifying degree test can even apply. however, they need to complete their master’s degree within two years of the declaration of GSET result with the required percentage otherwise they’ll be disqualified.
- The PH.D. Holders having a Master’s degree completed by September 19, 1992, are going to be eligible for a relaxation of 50 marks in the qualifying test.
GSET 2023 Exam Centres:
|Centre Code||Centre Name|