Goa TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Goa TET is known as the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test (Goa TET) and it is held by the Government of Goa. Goa TET is a state-level eligibility test and it is held for the teacher’s recruitment in Government Primary Schools and Higher Primary Schools. Primary level classes include I to V whereas the upper primary level class includes VI to VIII.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through on-line and pay the registration fees through the official website as per schedule dates. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Goa TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Goa TET 2023 Registration: To be released
Goa TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Goa TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Goa TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Goa TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Goa TET 2023:
Goa TET application form will be released by the Government of Goa through online mode at their official website.
Application Form can be released by February 2023 Tentatively.
Applicants will have to visit an official website or click the below link
In-Home tab check for the “Apply Online” link and click on that.
The Applicants got to Pay the application fee through TS online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
Then fill the online application form with needed details.
Applicants ought to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
Image of photograph and signature should be the required size as prescribed by the authority.
After successfully uploading the documents, select the test center. Applicants will choose 2 test centers, one in all which is primary and secondary.
The conducting authority will provide the correction of the Goa TET application form through online mode.
Now once again check the details you entered then click the Submit button.
Applicants ought to take a copy of the application form for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Goa TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Goa TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Goa TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Goa TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Goa TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Goa TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Goa TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Goa TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Goa TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Goa TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
General: Rs 500/- and SC / ST: 250/-
Goa TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Goa TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Goa TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Goa TET form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit Goa TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Goa TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Goa TET registration
- Enter Goa TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Goa TET Application Form Correction?
- Goa TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Goa TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Senior Secondary Exam (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 50 marks/ 2-year certification in teaching
12th test (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of fifty marks/ they have to be appearing within the last year of the 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed).
Senior secondary exam (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of fifty marks and pursuing the final year of 2-year diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation and 2 year’s certification in Elementary Education
He /she should have Graduation with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education
She/ he should have Graduation with 45% marks and Bachelor of Education in accordance with NCTE
He /she should have Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed
She/he should have Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
Goa TET 2023 Exam Centres:
|GOA Test Centres||Codes|
|Vasco Da Gama||04|