Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. STET is also known as the Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test and it is conducted by the Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim within the provision of the Right of children to free Education (RTE Act 2009). The examination is held for the recruitment of teachers within the state of Sikkim whoever qualifies can get to teach in Government or private schools. During this exam, there are 2 levels i.e. Primary & Secondary.
Applicants will apply either for Paper-I or each and who gets qualify for paper -I can teach class I-V and who qualifies for paper-II will teach from class VI-VIII.
Those candidates want to become the teacher of schools of Sikkim, can apply in the Sikkim TET based on their Eligibility Criteria. Every year, this examination is held for the candidates through official authority and many of the applicants may appear in this examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Sikkim TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Sikkim TET 2023 Registration: To be released
Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Sikkim TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Sikkim TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Sikkim TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Sikkim TET 2023:
Sikkim TET 2023 application form will be released soon through online mode.
STET 2023 Application form will be filled till the due date given by the authority.
Applicants should fill all their personal information rigorously academic in order to apply for this examination.
Applicants should upload their documents solely a scanned copy.
Applicants should read all the rules that are mentioned on the official web site.
STET 2023 form should be submitted in room No.308 of the HRRD Secretariat.
Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) should possess the certificate to support their claim at the time of the interview.
Steps to Apply for Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Sikkim TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Sikkim TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Sikkim TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Sikkim TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Sikkim TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Sikkim TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Sikkim TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Sikkim TET 2023 Application Fee for all Category is Rs.400/-.
Sikkim TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Sikkim TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Sikkim TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Sikkim TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Sikkim TET registration
- Enter Sikkim TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Sikkim TET Application Form Correction?
- Sikkim TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Sikkim TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have passed HSC with a minimum of 50% marks passed within the final year of D.EI.Ed.
Applicants passed in HSC with 50% marks in B.Ed.
Applicants should have the minimum qualification in B.A/B.Sc with minimum 50% marks years D.EI.Ed.
The Applicants should pass B.A/B.Sc with minimum 50% marks B.Ed.
Sikkim TET 2023 Exam Centres:
We will update as soon as it is released by the officials.