HBSAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. HBSAT 2023 is commonly known as Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test. HBSAT is the state-level entrance examination. This test is organized through Hyderabad Business School under GITAM University.
This examination is held to offer admission to the applicants in two types of MBA programs-MBA Dual Specialization and MBA Fintech. On the basis of eligibility criteria, applicants will be able to fill the application form of HBSAT online mode by visiting the official website. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of HBSAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
HBSAT 2023 Registration: To be released
HBSAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
HBSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for HBSAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
HBSAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for HBSAT 2023:
- Applicants need to provide details like personal & qualification etc.
- After that provide Scanned photograph/signature will be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Make payment to register yourselves in GITAM Hyderabad Business School offer programmer.
Steps to Apply for HBSAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the HBSAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of HBSAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -HBSAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of HBSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the HBSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- HBSAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in HBSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
HBSAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
HBSAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fees of Rs 700/-
HBSAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
HBSAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the HBSAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as HBSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit HBSAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the HBSAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on HBSAT registration
- Enter HBSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for HBSAT Application Form Correction?
- HBSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
HBSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
General Criteria: There is no maximum age limit to apply in this examination. Both Indian and foreign nationals can apply for HBSAT. Foreign and NRI applicants need to apply only through the GMAT score.
Educational Criteria: Those candidates will be qualified in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, from a recognized university, with a minimum of aggregate 50% marks and should have previously passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university, with at least of 50% marks, they will get admission in MBA programs.
HBSAT 2023 Courses Offered:
MBA programs-MBA Dual Specialization and MBA Fintech.
HBSAT 2023 Exam Centres: