Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. Alliance AMAT 2023 is commonly known as Alliance Management Aptitude Test which is organized by the Alliance University. Candidates who want to do an MBS from the alliance school of Business have to clear the AMST entrance exam.
The University is also recognized jointly by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Alliance AMAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Alliance AMAT 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Alliance AMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Alliance AMAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Alliance AMAT 2023:
- Applicants should make sure that they fully fill and submit their application form for admission in courses offered at Alliance-AMAT Universities in order to secure admission in the program of their choice.
- Provide the latest image and signature of applicants in the application.
- After filling the application make the requisite payment to register.
Steps to Apply for Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Alliance AMAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Alliance AMAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Alliance AMAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Alliance AMAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Alliance AMAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Alliance AMAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
Alliance AMAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application fees are ₹ 1000
Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Alliance AMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Alliance AMAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Alliance AMAT registration
- Enter Alliance AMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Alliance AMAT Application Form Correction?
- Alliance AMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Alliance AMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should graduate from a recognized board or university.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured a at least 50% Marks (45% for SC/ST category) marks in the examination.
Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority.
Alliance AMAT 2023 Courses Offered:
Alliance AMAT 2023 Exam Centres: