HTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. HTET 2023 also known as the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test is a state-level examination held for the achievement of teachers in government faculties of Haryana. The Haryana TET 2023 will be conducted as per the rules that are mentioned by the departments of Board of School Education, Government of Haryana. HTET 2023 are held in 2 modes online as well as the offline, computer-based test.
Applicants needs around sixty percent to become Haryana Tet 2023 qualified and certificate is valid for the time of seven years. The Haryana Tet can happen in 3 steps or papers. One amongst the applicants applying for PRT, second for people who are applying for TGT and paper third for PGT Applicants. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of HTET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
HTET 2023 Registration: To be released
HTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
HTET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for HTET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
HTET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for HTET 2023:
The application form of Haryana TET 2023 will be released on-line mode by Board of School Education, Government of Haryana. The Board will provide the chance to edit the application form for the Applicants who can fill the application form wrong or incorrect form. It’s crucial to submit the HTET applying form and fee among the prescribed format.
Else, the Board won’t issue admit card among the name of the Applicants. Applicants those who have an interest in attending for HTET 2023 can need to fill an internet form through the official web site of Board of School Education Haryana. The Applicants ought to submit the completed form before the last date given inside the schedule above.
Steps to Apply for HTET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the HTET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of HTET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -HTET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of HTET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the HTET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- HTET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in HTET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
HTET 2023 Application Form Fee:
HTET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||For One Level||For Two Level||For Three Level|
|Outside Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1800||Rs. 2400|
|SC and PH candidates of Haryana||Rs. 500||Rs. 900||Rs. 1200|
|Rest of the candidates who are Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1800||Rs. 2400|
HTET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
HTET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the HTET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as HTET form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Edit HTET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the HTET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on HTET registration
- Enter HTET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for HTET Application Form Correction?
- HTET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
HTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For Paper One (Primary Teacher):
Candidates of this group should have passed senior secondary or equivalent examination with minimum forty-five you look after marks and a two-year certificate in education.
The Applicants should have completed B.EL.ED or finding out within the final year.
Candidates should have completed or within the final year of D.Ed (Specialization) in an institute recognized by RCI.
Candidates should have completed or within the final year of BTC/passed in an institute connected to NCTE.
For Paper Two (TGT):
Candidates during this class ought to have Bachelor degree in B.A./B.Com./B.Sc etc with a two-year certificate in Education.
The Candidates should have completed B.EL.ED or finding out within the final year.
Or Candidates who are in the final year of B.Ed in an institute connected to NCTE.
Or Candidates who are in the final year of L.T. in an institute connected to NCTE.
Or Candidates who are in the final year of B.Ed in an institute connected to RCI are eligible.
For Paper Three (PGT):
Candidates should have a post-graduation degree within the specific subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates having graduated with a minimum of five hundredth marks and B.Ed or certificate in education also are eligible.
HTET 2023 Exam Centres:
|HTET Exam Centers Name 2023|