IIBF 2023 Admit Card will be released soon through online mode. IIBF is also known as the Indian Institute of banking and finance. Candidates who are willing to apply for these entrance exams need to complete their membership form.
The IIBF admit card 2023 is the most important document to act as the entry pass to the IIBF 2023 exam centre. Candidates failing to carry at the time of examination will be barred from entering the exam centre, making their candidature invalid. The IIBF 2023 Hall Ticket will carry information such as the candidate’s name and personal details, roll number, test centre address, exam date and time, question paper medium, etc. along with exam day instructions and guidelines.
IIBF 2023 Admit Card – To be released
IIBF 2023 Admit Card will be released soon through online mode. The link will be provided here. Click here to download Hall Ticket.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
IIBF Admit Card 2023: Release Date
The following table brings the tentative dates regarding IIBF UG admit card 2023.
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
IIBF 2023 Hall Ticket:
The exam conducting body will released IIBF Hall Ticket. Admit Card is an crucial document for the candidates to carry at the time of examination and keep safe until the end of the admission procedure. Admit cards will be available to be downloaded from the official website.
IIBF admit cards will not be sent to candidates through post or any other offline mode. Candidates must have a printout of the admit card, and this printout shall be considered valid throughout.
How to Download IIBF 2023 Admit Card:
Below we have provided the simple steps to download IIBF 2023 hall ticket:
- Go to the official website. (Or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article)
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on a computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your admit card details.
- Download the hall ticket.
- Keep the printout of it for further usage.
IIBF 2023 Admit Card Details:
The admit card of IIBF 2023 exam will contains the following details given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing, etc.
What Documents to carry on the day of the exam?
Apart from the IIBF 2023 admit card, candidates must carry the following documents and COVID-19 precautionary items to the exam centre:
- Passport – sized photograph (same as the one uploaded with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Id)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Facemask and hand gloves
- 50 ml bottle of hand sanitizer
- Transparent water bottle
When Forgot IIBF Registration/Application Number and Password?
If any candidate forgot their registration number while logging in to downloading their admit card of IIBF. In such a situation candidates will have to go through the steps given below to retrieve their registration number.
Visit the official website of IIBF 2023 –
Now, click on the ‘Forgot registration number’ or ‘Forgot Password’ link which is provided under the current events section.
Certain details will have to be filled by candidates here, which includes name, parent’s name, date of birth, category, and security pin.
The official authorities will then send IIBF 2023 application number to candidates on their registered email ID.
What if Candidates misplace their IIBF Admit Card 2023?
If any candidate misplaced the IIBF admit card 2023 then, they are suggest not to panic. The admit card of IIBF UG 2023 can be downloaded as many times as needed from the official website. However, in any case candidate unable to download the IIBF hall ticket, they must contact to the official helpline number provided above or email ID the issue to the exam conducting authorities.
Exam Day Instructions for Candidates:
Candidates are suggested to check all the details on the IIBF admit card for the exam day guideline or instructions. Some of the most important instructions are displayed below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size photograph.
Candidates, those not possess a valid hall ticket not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidates should not carry any electronic devices including calculators and Bluetooth.
The stationery items, jewellery and eatables are not allowed inside the examination centre.
Smoking in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination center.
The applicants should follow the dress code provided in the official information bulletin.
Light clothes with half sleeves, long sleeves are not permitted.
Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted.
IIBF 2023 Courses Offered:
- Strategic Management & Innovations in Banking.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Certificate In International Trade Finance.
- Certificate Examination In Information System Banker.
- Certificate Examination in AML/KYC.
- Customer Service & Banking Codes and Standards.
- Certificate Examination In It Security.
- Certificate Examination In Rural Banking Operations
- Certificate Examination In Microfinance
- Card Operations (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)
- Functions of Banks (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)
- Basics of Banking (for Employees of I.T. and BPO Companies)
- Certificate Examination For DRA
- Certificate Examination For DRA Telecallers
- Business Correspondents / Facilitators
- Certificate Course In Foreign Exchange
- Certificate Course In Digital Banking
- Introduction to Banking(for sub-ordinate staff of banks)-IN ENGLISH AND HINDI MEDIUM
- Certificate Course for Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Certificate Examination For Small Finance Banks
- Certificate Course in Ethics in Banking
- Business Correspondents / Facilitators – [for Payments Banks – Module A and Module B]
- Specialists Officers of Bank