IPU CET 2023 Application Form will be released by March through online mode. IPU CET 2023 is commonly known as Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test. IPU CET 2023 is organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. This entrance exam is held for the applicants who want admission in the various UG & PG courses in engineering, law, management medical, etc.
IPU CET 2023 is the university-level examination based on which applicants will be able to get admission into various courses. Admission will also be given on the basis of JEE Main, NEET & other entrance tests. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IPU CET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IPU CET 2023 Registration: To be released
IPU CET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IPU CET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IPU CET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
IPU CET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IPU CET 2023:
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- To fill out the application form applicants need to provide some of the important details such as name, contact number, email address, gender, and date of birth along with details of course.
- Applicants should upload photograph and signature in the scanned format.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to the applicants.
- Applicants need to pay the prescribed application fee through online mode.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for IPU CET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IPU CET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of IPU CET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IPU CET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IPU CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IPU CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IPU CET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IPU CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IPU CET 2023 Application Form Fee:
IPU CET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|IPU CET Categories||IPU CET Application Fees|
|All Categories (GN, SC, ST, OBC, etc)||Rs. 1200|
IPU CET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IPU CET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IPU CET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IPU CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IPU CET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IPU CET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IPU CET registration
- Enter IPU CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IPU CET Application Form Correction?
- IPU CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IPU CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Given below is the eligibility criteria of IPU CET 2023 exam:
- Qualification: Applicants should pass 12th class from recognized board or equivalent.
- Marks: The applicants should obtain at least aggregate of 55% marks.
- Subject: Applicants should pass in each subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Age Limit: Applicants age should be of at least 18 years and upper age limit is 21 years at the time of admission.
- Admission Criteria: All applicants are required to appear in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main Paper 1. No CET will be conducted by the university.
- Qualification: Applicants should pass with B.Tech/ BE in computer science/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Marks: The applicants should score at least 60% or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit of applicants should be 21 years and upper age limit should be 35 years to be eligible.
For Master of Arts (Mass Communication):
- Qualification: Applicants should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: The applicants should score with aggregate of 50% marks.
- Admission criteria: The admission shall be on the basis of merit of the written test/ CET.
IPU CET 2023 Courses Offered:
IPU CET 2023 Exam Centres:
|Exam Center||Center/ City Code|