Jain University 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Jain University is a deemed university situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It provides a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs of Engineering, Commerce, Management, Arts, Law, Design, Science, languages, etc. fields.
Admission to all the courses except for M. Phil & Ph.D. will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Jain Entrance Test (JET). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Jain University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Jain University 2022 Registration: To be released
Jain University 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Jain University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Jain University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2022|
Jain University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Jain University 2022:
- Jain University Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode for MBA courses.
- Application form for other UG & PG courses will be released by 3rd week of December 2022.
- Only Eligible candidates can apply for the admission procedure, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants should fill the application form within the prescribed duration of time, as no application form will be accepted before or after the duration.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form should be correct as official authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Details like Candidate’s Names, Father’s & Mother’s Names and Date of Birth must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Application form will be filled and submitted till 2nd week of June 2022 for MBA courses.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Jain University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Jain University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Jain University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Jain University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Jain University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Jain University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Jain University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Jain University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Jain University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Jain University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.600/-.
Jain University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Jain University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Jain University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Jain University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Jain University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Jain University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Jain University registration
- Enter Jain University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Jain University Application Form Correction?
- Jain University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Jain University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed or appearing in the Intermediate or equivalent examination from any known board.
- Marks Scored: He/ She must have scored at least 60% (55% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scores: Candidates must have valid score of either JET or UNI-GAUGE entrance examination.
For UG Courses:
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed their Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Scored: He/ She must have secured at least 60% (55% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for the admission.
For PG Courses:
- Education Qualification: Candidates must be bachelor’s degree holder in prescribed specialization from any recognized institution.
- Marks Scored: He/ She must have secured at least 50% (45% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
- Scores: Candidates must have secured at least 70% marks in CAT/ CMAT/ XAT or 500 in MAT/ GMAT examination.
Jain University 2022 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the list of popular courses offered by the Jain University:
- UG courses: BBA, BCA, BA/ BA (Professional), B. Com. (Regular/ Hons. / Professional), B.Tech. (Regular/ Lateral) and BMS.
- PG Courses: M. Com. (Elective/ Professional), MCA (Elective/ Professional), M.Sc. I.T, M.A., MMS, M.Tech., M.Sc., and MBA.
Jain University 2022 Exam Centres: