JEXPO 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. JEXPO 2023 is a state-level polytechnic entrance examination held every year by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. The exam will be held for the applicants seeking admission in various polytechnic courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture fields.
Once the entrance test is held, the organizing board will release the list of shortlisted applicants on its website. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JEXPO 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JEXPO 2023 Registration: To be released
JEXPO 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JEXPO 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JEXPO Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
JEXPO 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JEXPO 2023:
- The application procedure will include certain steps such as exam registration, course selection, uploading documents, application verification, and registration fee payment.
- Applicants should fill out the WB Polytechnic application form very carefully as it can lead to forming dismissal.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be authentic any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
Steps to Apply for JEXPO 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JEXPO Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JEXPO 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JEXPO Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JEXPO Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JEXPO Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JEXPO 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in JEXPO application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JEXPO 2023 Application Form Fee:
JEXPO 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The offline application fee will be Rs 500/- (Rs 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The online application fee will be Rs 450/- (Rs 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
JEXPO 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JEXPO 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JEXPO 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JEXPO form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JEXPO 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JEXPO 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JEXPO registration
- Enter JEXPO application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JEXPO Application Form Correction?
- JEXPO form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JEXPO 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The applicants should be a citizen of India and permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Age Limit: Applicants should must have been born on or before 1st July 2008.
- Qualification: Applicants should have qualified 10th from a recognized university.
- Marks: A minimum of 35% must be scored by the applicants in the 10th qualifying examination for applying the entrance examination.
- Subjects: Applicants are required to have passed the examination with subjects like Science and Mathematics.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in class 10th examination for the academic year 2023 can also apply for the examination.
JEXPO 2023 Courses Offered:
Diploma Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture
JEXPO 2023 Exam Centres:
|South 24 Parganas||13|
|North 24 Parganas||14|