JMI University 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG and PG courses. JMI 2023 stands for Jamia Millia Islamia University. JMI 2023 offers admissions on the basis of scores of CUET for various UG courses. Earlier, JMI held its own university level exams but from the year 2022, it has been changed. However, still the university organize its own entrance test for admission into Non-CUET based courses.
Admission to the applicants in Engineering (B.Tech) courses will be provided on basis of JEE Main and into medical through the NEET scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JMI University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JMI University 2023 Registration: Re-opened for PG
JMI University 2023 Application Form has been Re-opened on 9th May 2023 for PG Course through CUET(PG). Click Here to Apply through CUET PG.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
JMI University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JMI University Registration 2023:
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Starting date of the online application form||9th February 2023||9th May 2023 (Re-opened)|
|Submission of the online application forms||30th March 2023||9th May 2023|
|Due date of making the payment of the application fee||30th March 2023||11th May 2023|
|Date of correction in the application form||1st – 3rd April 2023||12th to 13th May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st – 31st May 2023||–|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st – 7th June 2023||June 2023|
Dates for Ph.D. Admissions
|Availability of Application Form||July 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||August 2023|
|Correction of Application Form||July 2023|
|Issue of Admit Card||September 2023|
|Date of Admission Test||September 2023|
|Result||4th week of October 2023|
|Display of List of candidates call for
|Date of Interview by DRC/CRC||November 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||December 2023|
JMI University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JMI University 2023:
- The application form for JMI 2023 will be made available to the applicants by online mode.
- After the registration is completed by providing information a registration ID & password is sent to the applicant’s email address. Applicant need to login using the details and then fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Take printout of the JMI application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for JMI University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JMI University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JMI University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JMI University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JMI University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JMI University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JMI University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JMI University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JMI University 2023 Application Form Fee:
JMI University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Courses Offered||Registration Fee|
|Faculty of Law, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Education, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, Centre for Management Studies, Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.) & AJK Mass Communication Research Centre||Rs. 700|
|B. Arch & B. Tech all other faculties||Rs. 500|
JMI University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JMI University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JMI University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JMI University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JMI University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JMI University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JMI University registration
- Enter JMI University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JMI University Application Form Correction?
- JMI University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JMI University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check below Jamia eligibility criteria 2023 for various UG/ PG courses:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For UG Admissions:
- B.Tech: Applicants should need passed their 12th level with 55% marks from a recognized board or university. He/ she must have valid scorecard of JEE Main.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: The applicants should need to have qualified his/ her Intermediate level or equivalent with at least aggregate of 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Qualified applicants intermediate or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- B.FA: Applicants should qualify their Intermediate level or equivalent with at least aggregate of 50% marks recognized board or university.
For PG Admissions:
- MBA: Applicants should have qualified bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- MCA: Applicants should have a qualified bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with 50% marks.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidates should have a qualified B.Sc. with at least of 50% marks and at least 55% marks in the relevant subjects.
JMI University 2023 Courses Offered:
University offers several Diploma, Certificate, and UG, PG & Ph.D. courses.
JMI University 2023 Exam Centres:
Jammu and Kashmir