J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. J&K Polytechnic Admission process will be done by the state level entrance exam. The exam will be organized by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Test. Examination will be held for the candidates willing to get admission in Diploma Courses of various offered streams.
Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic institutions across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of J&K Polytechnic 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
J&K Polytechnic 2023 (PET) Registration: To be released
J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
J&K Polytechnic 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for J&K Polytechnic Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
J&K Polytechnic 2022 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for J&K Polytechnic 2023:
- The Application Form will be released by the official authority for eligible candidates through online mode.
- The application form will be released by June 2023 through online mode.
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates should be proper and authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like email id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the contacts will be done through them.
- Applicants should submit the application form before the 2nd week of July 2023, no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application form:
- Go through the official website of J&K Polytechnic 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration – J&K Polytechnic Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in J&K Polytechnic 2023 application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form Fee:
J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs. 500/-.
J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as J&K Polytechnic 2023 form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit J&K Polytechnic 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the J&K Polytechnic 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on J&K Polytechnic 2023 registration
- Enter J&K Polytechnic 2023 application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for J&K Polytechnic 2023Application Form Correction?
- J&K Polytechnic 2023 form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
J&K Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: There will be no prescribed age limit to apply for J&K PET.
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any known board.
- Subject: Applicants should have Science & Mathematics as one of their subjects in qualifying examination.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have scored at least 40% marks (for general category including CDP/ JKPM) & 37% marks (for reserved category as SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC).