JNU EEE 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. JNU EEE 2023 stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Exam 2023, and it is the national level exam. Applicants who want to apply in the UG, PG courses from the engineering and M.Tech stream, applicants needs to clear the JNU EEE 2023 exam. This exam is organized by Jawaharlal University.
The JNU EEE 2023 is the university level entrance exam, which is held to provide undergraduate engineering programs for the interested applicants and they also should have to check the eligibility criteria before applying in the examination of JNU EEE 2023.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JNU EEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JNU EEE 2023 Registration: To be released
JNU EEE 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JNU EEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JNU EEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
JNU EEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JNU EEE 2023:
- In application, applicants have to fill in their details (name, DOB, address, contact number, email-id, etc.) as required.
- Applicants will need to create their password on the website.
- Applicants will have to log in to the website with their credentials (user id and password).
- Applicants need to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, or by net banking.
Steps to Apply for JNU EEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JNU EEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JNU EEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JNU EEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JNU EEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JNU EEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JNU EEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JNU EEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JNU EEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
JNU EEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application Fee for BA and Foreign Nationals|
|BA (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time programs|
|INR 750||INR 380 (INR. 180 for BPL)|
|An application fee for Masters|
|M.Phil/M.Tech/MPH/ Pre-PhD/PhD, MA, M.Sc, MCA|
|INR 1000||INR 500 ( INR. 300 for BPL)|
|An application fee for Foreign Nationals|
|US$ 100 or INR .6920|
JNU EEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JNU EEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JNU EEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JNU EEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JNU EEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JNU EEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JNU EEE registration
- Enter JNU EEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JNU EEE Application Form Correction?
- JNU EEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JNU EEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for UG courses: The candidates should have passed HSC exam with a at least aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics to eligible.
Eligibility for PG courses: The applicants must have passed graduation with a at least of 50% aggregate in 10/12th/UG.
Applicants must have an MBBS or BHMS degree approved by the Government Council to apply for M. Phil.
Master’s Degree in any branch of Science for any P.h.D Programmes.
JNU EEE 2023 Courses Offered:
- Centre for Molecular Medicine (CMM)
- Centre for Nano Sciences (CNS)
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies (CSS)
- Centre for the Study of Law & Governance (CLG)
- School of Arts & Aesthetics (SAA)
- School of Biotechnology (SBT)
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences (SC&IS)
- School of Computer & Systems Sciences (SC&SS)
- School of Environmental Sciences (SES)
- School of International Studies (SIS)
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies (SL)
- School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- School of Social Sciences (SSS)
JNU EEE 2023 Exam Centres: