Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. NLTET 2023 is also known as the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test (NL TET) and it is held by the State Academic Authority, Nagaland. NLTET 2023 is a state-level eligibility test and it’s held for the teacher’s recruitment in Government Primary schools and higher Primary schools.
Primary level classes consist of I to V whereas the upper primary level class includes VI to VIII. Interested and eligible Applicants can apply through on-line and pay the registration fee through the official website as per schedule dates. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Nagaland TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Nagaland TET 2023 Registration: To be released
Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Nagaland TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Nagaland TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Nagaland TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Nagaland TET 2023:
- Nagaland TET 2023 Application will be Released soon and it can be filled till the 3rd week of June 2023.
- Applicants need to fill and submit the duly filled Application Form to appear in the admission procedure.
- Conducting authorities will release the application forms for such applicants through online mode on the official website of the university.
- To appear for the admission procedure applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- For the reference of the applicants, conducting authorities will mention the eligibility criteria and all the important instructions about the application process on the official website of the university itself.
- Applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria, and important instructions about the application process mentioned on the official website of the university.
Steps to Apply for Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Nagaland TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Nagaland TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Nagaland TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Nagaland TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Nagaland TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Nagaland TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Nagaland TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs 100/- for all category applicants
Nagaland TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Nagaland TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Nagaland TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Nagaland TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Nagaland TET registration
- Enter Nagaland TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Nagaland TET Application Form Correction?
- Nagaland TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Nagaland TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be a citizen of India.
And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as notified by the conducting authority.
For Lower Primary Level: (Class I – V):
Applicants should be completed Senior Secondary/10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) / 2-year credentials in education (D.El.Ed) / 2-year diploma in Education (Special Education).
Bachelor Degree BA / B.Sc passed with minimum 50% marks and B.ED qualified candidates also can apply for an examination.
For Upper Primary Level: (Class VI-VIII):
Candidates ought to have passed Graduation BA/B.Sc with minimum 50% marks and also should have B.Ed from recognized University.
OR appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in elementary education (B.El.Ed) / B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education) with minimum 50% marks in BA/ B.Sc those candidates are eligible for Nagaland TET.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s age should be twenty-one years as of January 2023 and also the most is thirty-five years.
For reserved class (SC/ST/PH) candidates 5% Age relaxation is going to be applicable as per board criteria.
Nagaland TET 2023 Exam Centres:
We will update soon as the official will released the notification.