JSSAHER 2023 Application Form has been released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses through online mode. JSSAHER was previously and commonly known as the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University or JSS University and is a private deemed to be a university. JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research was founded in the year 2008 on the principles of pursuing and nurturing research oriented higher education for the benefit of the society we serve.
JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research is made up of 6 faculty Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Bio-medical Sciences , Faculty of Life Sciences , Faculty of Health System Management Studies. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JSSAHER 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JSSAHER 2023 Registration: Started
JSSAHER 2023 Application Form has been released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
JSSAHER 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JSSAHER Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Released of application form||1st, January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
JSSAHER 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JSSAHER 2023:
JSSAHER Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. For admissions to the various courses candidate will be able to access the application form directly from the college website.
- Visit the official website of the university to fill-up from the Application Form.
- Candidates must scan and upload the most current photograph and signature as separate files in JPG format only.
- After doing so, pay the given fees through a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- Candidates should take the printed version of the application form and affix the original passport size photo to be produced during document verification at the time of entrance test/ counseling /admission process along with originals.
Steps to Apply for JSSAHER 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JSSAHER Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JSSAHER 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JSSAHER Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JSSAHER Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JSSAHER Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JSSAHER 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JSSAHER application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JSSAHER 2023 Application Form Fee:
JSSAHER 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
It will be updated soon
JSSAHER 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JSSAHER 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JSSAHER 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JSSAHER form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JSSAHER 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JSSAHER 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JSSAHER registration
- Enter JSSAHER application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JSSAHER Application Form Correction?
- JSSAHER form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JSSAHER 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The student must be Indian Citizen than only he/she will be permitted to take admission.
- Gender: All genders are allowed for taking admission into Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University or JSS University 2023 courses.
- Qualification: Student must have passed class 12th before taking admission.
- Mandatory Subjects: Students must have passed the qualifying examination Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as the mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: The students must not be less than 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. A student can fill the form only till the age of 35 years.
JSSAHER 2023 Courses Offered:
Under Graduation (UG) Degree Courses
Medical (UG) Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)|
|Cardiac Care Technology|
|Emergency Medicine Technology|
|Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology|
|Renal Dialysis Technology|
|Respiratory Care Technology|
Post Graduation (PG) Degree Courses
Medical (PG) Courses
|Psychiatric Social Work|
|M.Sc. (Medical Sciences)|
|Medical Genetics & Genomics|
|MSc in Clinical Psychology|
|Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy|
|TB & Respiratory Medicine|
|Master of Public Health|
|Post Graduate (PG) Diploma|
|Child Health (DCH)|
|Clinical Pathology (DCP)|
|Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy(DDVL)|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)|
|Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)|
|Psychiatric Medicine (DPM)|
|Super Specialty (DM/M.Ch)|
|DM – Medical Gastroenterology|
|DM – Nephrology|
|DM – Neurology|
|M.Ch. – Urology|
Executive Development Program – Diploma & PG Diploma Programs
- Medical (PG) Diploma Courses
- Dental Diploma Courses
- Pharmacy Diploma (D. Pharm) Course in Mysore & Ooty Colleges
- Pharmacy (PG) Diploma Courses in Mysore & Ooty Colleges
- Faculty of Life Sciences (PG) Diploma Courses
Certificate Programs / Courses
Dental Courses – 1 Year Program
|Holistic Wellness Program|
|Certificate Program in Comprehensive Esthetic Dentistry|
|Certificate Program in Clinical Endodontics|
|Certificate Program in Hospital Administration|
|Certificate Program in Combined Cognitive Dental Ergonomics|
|Certificate Program in Tobacco Counseling Training Module|
|Certificate Program in Periodontally Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontic|