Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Karnataka PGCET 2022 Stands for Karnataka Post- Graduate Common Entrance Test. Karnataka Post- Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test organized every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
The examination will be held for applicants aspiring admission in various post graduate courses like MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Arch., M.Tech. at different private and government collages across the Karnataka state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Karnataka PGCET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Registration: To be released
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Karnataka PGCET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Karnataka PGCET 2022:
- Applicants need to register themselves before Filling Online Application Form.
- Register yourself with required details like Name, Email Id, Phone Number etc.. and click on register.
- After submitting information applicants will receive an application number and user id on their registered mobile number and email id. they can then login with those details.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Karnataka PGCET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Karnataka PGCET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Karnataka PGCET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Karnataka PGCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Karnataka PGCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Karnataka PGCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form Fee:
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ OBC candidate||Rs. 650/-|
|Sc/ ST/ PWD candidate||Rs. 500/-|
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Karnataka PGCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Karnataka PGCET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Karnataka PGCET registration
- Enter Karnataka PGCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Karnataka PGCET Application Form Correction?
- Karnataka PGCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria of Karnataka PGCET 2022 Exam:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should need to qualify their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/ she should need to scored minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for Karnataka PGCET.
- Qualification: Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized board.
- Subject: He/ she should have Mathematics as one of their compulsory subjects in qualifying examination.
For M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.E Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have bachelor’s degree in B.Tech./ M.Sc. Programme from any recognized institution to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants should need to obtain at least 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Score card: Candidates should need valid GATE scores to be eligible for admission.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Courses Offered:
M.E, M. Tech, M. Arch, MCA, and MBA.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Exam Centres:
- Uttara Kannada