KIITEE 2024 Application Form for Phase-I has been released on 10th November 2023. KIITEE is known as the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam is a university level examination organized every year by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. KIIT will held the exam in multiple times for selecting the candidates for admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Management, IT, Law, Commerce etc.
Candidates those who Qualified the exam will be selected for further rounds of admission procedure provided programs at university campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KIITEE 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
KIITEE 2024 Registration: Started
KIITEE 2024 Online Registration has been Started on 10th November 2023 for Phase I. Click here to register.
KIITEE 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KIITEE Registration 2024:
|Release of the official notification||7th November 2023|
|Starting Date of the Online Applications||10th November 2023|
|Last Date to submit the application forms||10th March 2024 (Phase I)|
|Beginning of the Slot, Booking||3rd week of March 2024 (Phase I)|
|Availability of the Mock Tests||–|
|Release of the Admit Cards||–|
|Date of the Exams||20th – 24th March 2024 (Phase I)
2nd week of May 2024 (Phase II)
|Announcement of the Results||2nd week of April 2024 (Phase I)
3rd week of May 2024 (Phase II)
|Beginning of the Counseling||2nd week of July 2024|
KIITEE 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KIITEE 2024:
- The Application form will be released by 2nd week of December 2021 through online mode.
- Applicant should fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet is considered as authentic.
- To avoid any type of confusion, candidates are suggested to fill the application form as per the instruction given in the application form.
- Applicant should submit the application form before the specific dates, as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after the due date.
- Correction facility will be offered to the candidates after final submission of the application form.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
Steps to Apply for KIITEE 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KIITEE Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of KIITEE 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KIITEE Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KIITEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KIITEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KIITEE 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KIITEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KIITEE 2024 Application Form Fee:
KIITEE 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
There won’t be any application fee for KIITEE 2024 Application form.
KIITEE 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KIITEE 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KIITEE 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KIITEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KIITEE 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KIITEE 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KIITEE registration
- Enter KIITEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KIITEE Application Form Correction?
- KIITEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KIITEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech., B. Tech. & M. Tech. (Dual Degree):
- Education Qualification: Candidates must passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination on or after 2020 from any known board.
- Subject: Candidates must passed their qualifying examination with PCM (B. Tech.) and PCM/PCB (B. Tech. & M. Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology).
- Marks Scored: Candidates must scored at least 60% marks in PCM or PCB in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after 1/07/2002.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2024 can also apply for this program.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Appearing candidates must passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory Subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained aggregate of 45% marks in (PCBE).
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be within 17 to 35 years as on 31/12/2024.
For B. Des. (Fashion/Textile):
- Education Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed or appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
- Streams: Candidates with any recognized stream can apply for the examination.
- Marks Scored: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for B. Des.
KIITEE 2024 Courses Offered:
- B. Tech (4 Years)
- Biotechnology – Dual Degree, (B. Tech & MTech)(5 Years)
- B. Sc Nursing(4 Years)
- BA LLB/BBA LLB/B. Sc LLB (5 Years)
- BBA (3 Years)
- BCA (3 Years)
- B. Sc (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile) (4 Years). Bachelor in Film and Television Production(3 Years)
- Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)
- B. Tech-Lateral Entry (3 Years)
- Master of Mass Communication(Integrated) (5 Years)
- B.A Economics (Hons)
- B.A Sociology (Hons)
- B.A English (Hons)
- B. Com
- M.C.A. (2 Years)
- MTech. (2 Years)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology) (2 Years)
- M.Sc. Nursing (2 Years)
- MBA (Rural Management)
- MBA (Agribusiness Management)
- LLM. (2 Years)
- Master of Public Health (2 Years)
- Master of Hospital Administration (2 Years)
- M. Sc (Computer Science)
- M.A.(Yoga Therapy) (2 Years)
- MA in Economics
- MA in Sociology
- MA in English
- M. Com
- Master of Mass Communication (2 Years)
- Integrated Dual Degree M. Sc-PhD Programme (5 Years)
KIITEE 2024 Exam Centres:
|Test Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|