LPU NEST 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. LPU NEST is known as the Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test. It is a university level entrance examination organized by the Lovely Professional University in many sessions.
Candidates who Qualified this exam will be shortlisted for admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Computer sciences, etc. fields at LPU university campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of LPU NEST 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
LPU NEST 2022 Registration: To be released
LPU NEST 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
LPU NEST 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for LPU NEST Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||11th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||25th May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||25th April 2022|
|Exam Date||15th to 31st May 2022|
LPU NEST 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for LPU NEST 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- The Offline application from will be released from the university campuses.
- The application form for MBA course will be submitted till 3rd week of June 2022.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form till 3rd week of June 2022 for B. Tech course.
- The Application form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form before the due date of submission.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for LPU NEST 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the LPU NEST Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of LPU NEST 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -LPU NEST Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of LPU NEST Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the LPU NEST Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- LPU NEST 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in LPU NEST application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
LPU NEST 2022 Application Form Fee:
LPU NEST 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
LPU NEST 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
LPU NEST 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the LPU NEST 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as LPU NEST form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit LPU NEST 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the LPU NEST 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on LPU NEST registration
- Enter LPU NEST application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for LPU NEST Application Form Correction?
- LPU NEST form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
LPU NEST 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech. Course:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent from any known board.
- Marks Scored: Applying candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should pass qualifying exam with Physics, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the LPU NEST.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must be Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any known institute.
- Marks Scored: Candidates will require at least 55% marks in their graduation qualifying exam to be eligible for MBA program.
- Score Card: Candidates can also apply for MBA on the basis of MAT, CMAT, CAT, NMAT, XAT, CA (CMA) exam.
LPU NEST 2022 Courses Offered:
- Diploma (Engg.)
- Diploma (Engg.)*
- B.Tech. [Lateral Entry]
- Diploma (Engg.) [Lateral Entry]*
- MBA (Hons.)
- Specialized MBA
- Diploma in Business Administration *
- BBA (Hons.)
- Integrated BBA – MBA
- BBA (Financial Markets)
- BBA (International Finance)
- BBA (Information Technology) *
- BBA [Lateral Entry]*
- B.Sc. (Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- B.A. (Culinary Arts)
- B.Sc. (Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality)
- BBA (Tourism and Hospitality)*
- BBA (Airlines and Airport management)*
- M.Sc. (Hotel Management)*
- B.Sc. (Hotel Management) [Lateral Entry]*
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt and Catering Technology (BHMCT) [Lateral Entry]*
- B.Sc. (Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality) [Lateral Entry]*
- B.A., LL.B.(Hons.)
- BBA, LL.B. (Hons.)
- M.Sc. (Design)
- Diploma in Fashion Design *
- M.Design (Interior & Furniture) [Part Time]
- B.Design [Lateral Entry]*
- B.Sc.(Design) [Lateral Entry]*
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology
- B.Sc (Nutrition and Dietetics)
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Botany
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology
- M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)
- M.Sc. (Food Science and Technology)
- M.Sc. (Nutrition and Dietetics)
- M.Sc. (Statistics and Data Analytics)
- M.Sc. (Geography)*
- B. Arch.*
- M.Arch. (Executive)*
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship *
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship [Lateral Entry] *
- BCA (Hons.)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Information Technology)*
- MCA (Hons.)
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)*
- BCA [Lateral Entry]*
- B.Sc. (Information Technology) [Lateral Entry]*
- M.A. (Psychology)*
- M.A. (Clinical Psychology)*
- M.Sc. (Forensic Psychology)*
- B.A. (Theatre)*
- BPA (Music Vocal)*
- B.A. (Music Vocal)*
- BPA (Theatre)*
- M.A. (Theatre and Television)*
- Master of Performing Arts*
LPU NEST 2022 Exam Centres:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port blair||231|
|Himachal pradesh||Bilaspur (hp)||135|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||143|
|Tamil Nadu||Ana nagar||228|