LSAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. LSAT 2024 is a law entrance exam is organized every year by LSAC (Law School Admission Council). It is organized for admission into UG/ PG law & Integrated law programs.
Applicants have to qualify this law entrance test to get admission into various law colleges of the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of LSAT 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
LSAT 2024 Registration: To be released
LSAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
LSAT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for LSAT Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||June 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2024|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
LSAT 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for LSAT 2024:
- Candidates can fill application form through online mode.
- The application process of LSAT will involve various steps – Online Registration, filling of application details, image uploading, payment of application fee & printing of application form.
- Candidates must apply by filling single application form as multiple application forms will get rejected.
- Students must provide complete details in the application form correctly.
Steps to Apply for LSAT 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the LSAT Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of LSAT 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -LSAT Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of LSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the LSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- LSAT 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in LSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
LSAT 2024 Application Form Fee:
LSAT 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee is Rs.3800.
LSAT 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
LSAT 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the LSAT 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as LSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit LSAT 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the LSAT 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on LSAT registration
- Enter LSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for LSAT Application Form Correction?
- LSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
LSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- For LLB Program: Applying applicants should have passed bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For BA- LLB Program: Applying applicants should have passed 12th level with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For LLM Program: Applying applicants should have 3 or 5 years LLB program with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board or university in LLB course. Passing marks may vary for various institutions.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for LSAT.
LSAT 2024 Courses Offered:
UG/ PG law & Integrated law programs
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
LSAT 2024 Exam Centres:
|City||Site Name||Test Centre Address|
|Ahmedabad||L J Institute SG Highway Campus||LJ Campus, Between Kataria Motor and Sanand-Sarkhej Circle, S. G. Highway, Ahmedabad-382210,|
|Bangalore||Alliance College of Law||2nd cross, 36th main, Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore – 560068|
|Bhopal||Sagar Institute Of Research &Technology||Ayodhya Bypass Road Opp. Minal Residency (Gate No. 3), Bhopal -462041 (M.P)|
|Bhubaneswar||Indus School Of Engineering||BARAKUDA HEIGHTS, PO – PANCHAGAON, DIST – KHURDA, BHUBANESWAR -752050 (Near OAC College)|
|Chandigarh||Rayat Bahra Chandigarh – Mohali Campus||Rayat Bahra Skill Development Centre.|
|Chennai||VIT Law College||Sahauran, Distt. Mohali, Near Kharar, Punjab-140104-INDIAVIT University Chennai Campus Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road Chennai – 600 127|
|Delhi||Mount Abu Public School||Sector-5, Rohini, Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Delhi|
|Delhi||Bharti Public School||Swasthya Vihar, Vikas Marg, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station – Delhi – 110092|
|Hyderabad||Stanley College of Eng & Tech||H No 5-78 to 82, Chapel Road, Abids, Hyderabad 50001|
|Jaipur||Jagannath University||IP – 2 & 3, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, Pin 302024|
|Kochi||ISC College||ISDC Services India Pvt Ltd, Nirmal Infopark, Kochi 42|
|Kolkata||Patha Bhavan (Candidates)||Patha Bhavan, 8/2, Gariahat Road (Merlin Park), Kolkata 700019|
|Kolkata||PATHA BHAVAN (Candidates)||103A & C, Bondel Road, Ballygunge Place, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019|
|Lucknow||UPTEC||16, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow- 226001|
|Mumbai||Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology||Maratha Mandir Annexe, Babasaheb Gawde Chowk, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008|
|Nagpur||G H Raisoni Law School, Nagpur||345, Shraddha House, Kingsway, Nagpur – 440 001|
|Raipur||MATS University||MATS Law School, MATS University, MATS Tower, Pandri, Pagaria complex, new bus stand, Raipur -492002, Chattisgarh|
|Ranchi||Chhotanagpur Law College||Nyay Vihar Campus, Tata Road, NH 33, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010 Nr. Nankun P.S.|
|Indore||Institute Of Law||Indore Institute of Law, Rau Pithampur Road, Opp. IIM, Indore (M.P.)|
|Dehradun||Infinite Dimension||75/6, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001, Behind Raj Plaza Complex|
|Guwahati||NEF Group Of Colleges||Ananda Nagar, Christian Basti, Guwahati – 781005|
|Patna||Complete Information Technology Education Center (P) Ltd.||2nd Floor, ABC Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna-1|