LUMET 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023 through online mode. LUMET 2023 is commonly known as Lucknow University Management Entrance Test. Through this exam, applicants will get admission to MBA programs.
The Lucknow university offers MBA programs that are MBA (Regular), MBA (Self Financing), MBA Marketing, MBA Finance, and Control, MBA Management of Human Resources and Industrial Relations, MBA International Business, and MBA Master of Travel and Administration. The applicants obtained a valid CAT score in the LUMET 2023 entry, your CAT score will not be taken into account. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of LUMET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
LUMET 2023 Registration: Application Soon
LUMET 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
LUMET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for LUMET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||September 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
LUMET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for LUMET 2023:
- Applicants who want to apply should complete and submit the Application Form to LUMET 2023.
- Applicants have to complete an Application Form in the official portal.
- Through online mode, the applicants will complete a LUMET 2023 application.
- The applicants is informed to complete the application before the deadline.
Steps to Apply for LUMET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the LUMET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of LUMET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -LUMET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of LUMET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the LUMET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- LUMET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in LUMET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
LUMET 2023 Application Form Fee:
LUMET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For applicants within the General and OBC category: Rs 2000
- For applicants belonging to SC and ST: Rs 1000
LUMET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
LUMET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the LUMET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as LUMET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit LUMET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the LUMET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on LUMET registration
- Enter LUMET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for LUMET Application Form Correction?
- LUMET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
LUMET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have completed their graduation in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC.
- You should have obtained a at lest of 50% marks in the graduation exam. However, in the case of the SC/ ST category you need 45% only.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year are also eligible to apply for LUMET 2023.
LUMET 2023 Courses Offered:
- MBA Program
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Finance & Control)
- MBA (HR & IR)
- MBA (international business)
- Master of Travel and Tourism Administration (MTTM)
LUMET 2023 Exam Centres: