JKLU MET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. JKLU MET 2023 is commonly organized to provide admission to the applicants in varied MBA programs.
Those candidates are wishing to get admission to these programs from this university, can fill the Application Form of JKLU MET 2023 online mode from the official website of JK Lakshmipat University.
Every year, here many of the applicants may appear in the examination of JKLU MET 2023 to complete their management programs and they also need to have satisfy the eligibility criteria to get admission here. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JKLU MET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JKLU MET 2023 Registration: To be released
JKLU MET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JKLU MET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JKLU MET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
JKLU MET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JKLU MET 2023:
The candidates have to register themselves on the official website of JK Lakshmipat University to fill the Application Form.
All of the details mentioned through applicants in the registration form should be correct and complete.
Applicants will get their registration id and password on their registered email id or phone number after the registration process.
Steps to Apply for JKLU MET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JKLU MET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JKLU MET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JKLU MET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JKLU MET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JKLU MET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JKLU MET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JKLU MET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JKLU MET 2023 Application Form Fee:
JKLU MET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee of Rs 1000/– can be paid by the candidates in both ways online and also offline as mentioned below.
The Chief Admissions
JK Lakshmipat University,
Near Mahindra SEZ,
Mahapatra, Ajmer Road,
Jaipur – 302026,
JKLU MET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JKLU MET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JKLU MET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JKLU MET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JKLU MET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JKLU MET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JKLU MET registration
- Enter JKLU MET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JKLU MET Application Form Correction?
- JKLU MET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JKLU MET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam are listed below for the candidates reference:
- Nationality: Indian& Foreign National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants need to pass a 3-year degree bachelor’s (10+2+3) or (equivalent across disciplines) from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applicants of the general category should have secured a at least of 50% marks (for SC/ST categories-45% marks) in the examination or CGPA
- Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in the last year of graduation can apply.
- Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority.
- Applier candidates should have clear, MAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA and have a valid score of it to apply.