Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Maha TET 2023 is also known as the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2023. MAHA TET 2023 is going to be held by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination. MH TET 2023 is state level examination for the recruitment of candidates in primary and higher primary schools of the state. Maharashtra TET 2023 will take place in 2 parts for 2 completely different classes of applicants, one who is applying for the class 1 to 5 teaching eligibility and different who are applying for 6 to 8 classes.
The Applicants willing to apply for both the papers or for the one, as per their choice. Applicants willing to build their career as a teacher in Maharashtra state should apply for Maharashtra TET, before the last date of application. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Maharashtra TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Maharashtra TET 2023 Registration: To be released
Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Maharashtra TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Maharashtra TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Maharashtra TET 2023:
Maha TET 2023will be released through online mode on the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination, www.mahatet.in.
It is suggested that applicants should go through all the main points before applying.
The mode of application for the MAHA TET 2023 is through online mode.
Applicants should provide his/her profile on the web portal by using a valid email id. Here, you need to give personal details.
In the next step, Applicants should give academic details like passed examinations and obtained marks.
Now, within the next step Applicants should upload scanned images of signature, pictures within the given format.
Next step asks to fill the category of the applier. Fill category from that you belong to. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved class.
The applicant should take a copy of the confirmation page for future usage.
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Maharashtra TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Maharashtra TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Maharashtra TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Maharashtra TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Maharashtra TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Maharashtra TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Maharashtra TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For General and OBC Applicants application fee is Rs.500/- for one paper and Rs.800/- for two papers.
For SC/ST Applicants’ application fee is Rs.250/- for one paper and Rs.400/- for two papers.
Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Maharashtra TET form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Edit Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Maharashtra TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Maharashtra TET registration
- Enter Maharashtra TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Maharashtra TET Application Form Correction?
- Maharashtra TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Maharashtra TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be a citizen of India.
Applicants should have a domicile of Maharashtra State to get benefit in seat matrix.
The Applicants should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in total in their senior secondary or equivalent examination.
The upper age limit for Maharashtra TET 2023 is thirty-five years while the minimum age is eighteen years.
For paper two, a Applicants should have secured 60% marks in their graduation or
Applicants appearing or passed four years Bachelor of teaching.
Applicants who have passed or appearing in a 2-year diploma in teaching.
For the Applicants of reserved class 5% relaxation shall be provided as per the rules of state government.
Applicants who have cleared or appearing for the four years B.sc Ed/B.A/B.Sc ed with 50% can even apply for the Upper Primary Section (6-8) entrance examination.
Maharashtra TET 2023 Exam Centres:
We will update soon once it is released by the official authority.