Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Mizoram TET 2023 will be conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) to provide job of teacher for the primary class and upper primary classes in Mizoram state’s government schools.
Applicants can fill the Application Form of MTET if they are willing to become a teacher of the primary class and upper primary classes in Mizoram state’s government schools. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Mizoram TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Mizoram TET 2023 Registration: To be released
Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Mizoram TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Mizoram TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Mizoram TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Mizoram TET 2023:
- Firstly, applicants must have to visit the official webpage of the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
- Applicants can download the information brochure from the official website and they have to pay the Rs.50/- only to purchase Mizoram TET Application Form from the MBSE office.
- The applicants should have read all the instructions carefully to fill the Application Form and they have to enter all the correct and complete details.
- Candidates should have to attach the required documents with the Application Form and submit them to the respective office along with application and examination fees.
Steps to Apply for Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Mizoram TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Mizoram TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Mizoram TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Mizoram TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Mizoram TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Mizoram TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Mizoram TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Mizoram TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Mizoram TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Mizoram TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Mizoram TET registration
- Enter Mizoram TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Mizoram TET Application Form Correction?
- Mizoram TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Mizoram TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants of Mizoram TET should have a qualification of 12th with minimum of 45% marks or appear within the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EE) or 2 year diploma in education (special education) also are eligible for primary level (Class I-V) teacher.
For the upper primary Teacher, Applicants should have the degree of BA or B.Sc or appear within the final year degree course two year D.Ed. BA/B Sc with a minimum of 45% marks or should have completed B.Ed or appear within the B.Ed exam.
Mizoram TET 2023 Exam Centres:
We will update soon as the official will released it.