JK TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. JK TET 2023 is known as the Jammu and Kashmir Teachers Eligibility Test will be conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE). The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education will released the official notification for eligible candidates.
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir choose the candidates for the job of teaching for categories I to V and VI to VIII. As per the latest notification of NCTE, all graduate candidates are eligible for the exam of TET. So, interested and eligible candidates can fill the JKTET application form before the Last Date. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JK TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JK TET 2023 Registration: To be released
JK TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JK TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JK TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
JK TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JK TET 2023:
JKTET Application Form 2023 will be released through online mode.
To apply for the JK TET 2023 test, Applicants must visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education/ JKBOSE.
Applicants can fill the online application form on www.jkbose.co.in. and fill all the required details.
Applicants also have to pay the JK TET 2023 application fees as per their class.
Steps to Apply for JK TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JK TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JK TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JK TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JK TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JK TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JK TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JK TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JK TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
JK TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Applicants of General class can pay Rs 800/- for paper whereas, OBC Applicants can pay Rs 500/- and within the case of reserved class, Applicants can pay Rs 400/-.
JK TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JK TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JK TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JK TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JK TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JK TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JK TET registration
- Enter JK TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JK TET Application Form Correction?
- JK TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JK TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
JK TET 2023 Class I to V (Paper 1):
The candidates should have passed the exams of class 12th with a minimum of 50%. Those candidates may also apply who are within the final year of the diploma in elementary education. Within the other case, candidates who passed category 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and are following Bachelor of elementary education in place of diploma in elementary education may also apply for JKTET 2023.
JK TET 2023 Class VI-VIII (Paper 2):
The candidates should pass B. Sc./ B. Com/ B. A. and should pass the diploma in education. Candidates may also have the academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree together with a Bachelor of Education.
JK TET 2023 Exam Centres:
We will update soon as the official will released it.