MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 through online mode. MP (Madhya Pradesh) online Counseling is held for the candidates who are interested in getting in various courses in the universities located in MP (Madhya Pradesh) state. The candidates need to complete five steps in order to get the admission for the MP (Madhya Pradesh) online Counseling 2022.
The candidates will need to register themselves on the MP (Madhya Pradesh) online Counseling official website (dte.mponline.gov.in). The MP (Madhya Pradesh) online Counseling 2022 will be held according to the announced schedule. The candidates will need to register themselves for the MP (Madhya Pradesh) online Counseling 2022 before the scheduled and the process starts.
The candidates will be able to get the admissions in the Madhya Pradesh Government and private colleges only after the completion of the MP (Madhya Pradesh) online Counseling 2022. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MP BE counselling 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MP BE counselling 2022 Registration: To be released
MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MP BE counselling 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MP BE counselling Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MP BE counselling 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MP BE counselling 2022:
- Applicants will need to fill up an application form and submit it before the due date.
- Register with compulsory information like personal, qualification, contact details, etc.
- Affix the passport size photograph along with signature as specified in the 80 KB in either JPG, GIF, JPEG format only).
- After submitting the requisite fee applicants will reach a confirmation page regarding the submission of the application in form.
Steps to Apply for MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MP BE counselling Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MP BE counselling 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MP BE counselling Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MP BE counselling Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MP BE counselling Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MP BE counselling application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form Fee:
MP BE counselling 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Counseling fee||Rs 400/-|
|Tuition Fee (Part payment)||Rs 1000/-|
MP BE counselling 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MP BE counselling form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MP BE counselling 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MP BE counselling 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MP BE counselling registration
- Enter MP BE counselling application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MP BE counselling Application Form Correction?
- MP BE counselling form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MP BE counselling 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Domicile certificate: To apply applicants needs to have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state. And applicants can apply those parents who reside in MP and have a permanent residence in the MP.
- Scorecard: Candidates having the JEE Main entrance exam valid scorecard can apply for counseling.
- Qualification: To apply in counseling, an applicant will need to complete the higher secondary education (12th class) from any recognized board or the university of Madhya Pradesh and have to secure at least of 45% marks and for reserved category is 40% marks.
- Mandatory subjects: Applicants need to pass with Mandatory mathematics and physics subject in the HSC exams. Additional optional subjects from any (biology, chemistry, biotechnology or computer science).
- Appearing: Applicants can apply for counseling who are appearing the entrance exam JEE Main.
- Age Limit: There are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
MP BE counselling 2022 Courses Offered:
The candidates will be able to get the admissions in the Madhya Pradesh Government and private colleges.