MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. MP PAHUNT 2023 stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test. It offers admission to those candidates who wish to apply for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS course. It is a state-level entrance exam. Private Ayurveda/Homeopathy/Unani institutions, government-aided admissions of the state is done by MP PAHUNT.
Candidates who want to get admission in the university have to clear the entrance exam and counseling process held by the university. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MP PAHUNT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MP PAHUNT 2023 Registration: To be released
MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MP PAHUNT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MP PAHUNT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||One or two weeks before the exams|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MP PAHUNT 2023:
- Official Authority will release application form online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to visit the website in order to get the Application Form.
- Candidates need to fill the form online itself.
- Candidates need to enter some details as required in the form.
- After filling all the details candidate has to upload a scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- After successfully filling the form, applicants are advised to take a printout of the form for further use.
Steps to Apply for MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MP PAHUNT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MP PAHUNT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MP PAHUNT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MP PAHUNT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MP PAHUNT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MP PAHUNT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form Fee:
MP PAHUNT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- General category applicants have to pay Rs 600/– as application fee.
- Reserve category applicants (SC/ST) have to pay Rs 300/– as application fee.
MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MP PAHUNT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MP PAHUNT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MP PAHUNT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MP PAHUNT registration
- Enter MP PAHUNT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MP PAHUNT Application Form Correction?
- MP PAHUNT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MP PAHUNT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates appearing for the entrance exam must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The candidates must have completed the HSC examination from a known university.
- Candidates must have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as a mandatory subject in the HSC examination.
- Candidates appearing for the BUMS course must have Urdu subject as a compulsory subject in the HSC examination.
- Candidates from the general category must need to scored a at least of 50% in the HSC examination.
- Candidates from the reserved category (SC / ST / OBC) should need to scored 40% in the HSC examination.
- Candidates above the age of 17 years is eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
- Candidates below the age of 25 years is eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
MP PAHUNT 2023 Courses Offered:
This offers admission to those candidates who wish to apply for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS course.