AUEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. AUEEE 2023 is commonly known as Annamalai University Engineering Entrance exam 2023 it is a University level entrance exam.
Annamalai University is organizing an entrance examination to grant admissions in B.E./B.Tech (Lateral), B.Voc., M.E./ M.Tech./Diploma in Engineering courses.
Applicants seeking admission in desire courses at Annamalai University applicants has to score good marks in the examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AUEEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AUEEE 2023 Registration: To be released
AUEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AUEEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AUEEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||March 2023|
|Exam Date||March 2023|
AUEEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AUEEE 2023:
- AUEEE 2023 Registration can be done until last date only.
- Applicants can fill applications on the official portal online mode.
- Get an application and fill in all required details and submit documents properly.
- Candidates need to upload the scan recent passport size photograph and signature.
- It is compulsory to Make a payment of application fees.
Steps to Apply for AUEEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AUEEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AUEEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AUEEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AUEEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AUEEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AUEEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AUEEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AUEEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
AUEEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application fees are Rs. 1000/- which is payable through online as well offline mode.
Candidates of category SC/ST have to pay Rs. 400/- and candidates belongs to the General category have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fees.
AUEEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AUEEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AUEEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AUEEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AUEEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AUEEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AUEEE registration
- Enter AUEEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AUEEE Application Form Correction?
- AUEEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian candidates who belong to Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should need to have passed the 12th class with Physics, Mathematics and any one (Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational) from a reputed university. To get admission applier needs to clear the AUEET exam.
Percentage: Applicants should need to have secured at least of 45% marks (for reserved category 40%) in the examination.
Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the university to apply.
AUEEE 2023 Courses Offered:
M.E./ M.Tech./Diploma in Engineering courses.
AUEEE 2023 Exam Centres: