MP PET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MP PET is known as the Madhya Pradesh –Pre Engineering Test, and it is also known as the VYAPAM which is done by MP PET exam every year. Huge number of candidates apply in VYAPAM Madhya Pradesh state of Pre Engineering Test for B. TECH.
Madhya Pradesh is popularly well known as board exams, Bhopal does this exam. The engineering and Architecture degree program is usually 4 to 5 years. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MP PET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MP PET 2023 Registration: To be released
MP PET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MP PET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MP PET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MP PET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MP PET 2023:
- Candidates should visit the official website and register them self or go for the direct link given above.
- The MP PET 2023 Application form will be released through online mode.
- After that open the application form for the entrance exam.
- Then fill the application with all the details provided in it and no fields should be left blank.
- The applicants have to upload all the supporting documents on the website which includes the scanned passport size photo and also the signature.
- Pay the application fee and then submit the application.
Steps to Apply for MP PET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MP PET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MP PET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MP PET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MP PET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MP PET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MP PET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MP PET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MP PET 2023 Application Form Fee:
MP PET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee to the general category applicants will be Rs. 500/-.
- The application fee for the reserved category applicants will be Rs. 250/-.
MP PET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MP PET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MP PET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MP PET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MP PET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MP PET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MP PET registration
- Enter MP PET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MP PET Application Form Correction?
- MP PET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MP PET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply for the exam.
- To apply applicants needs to be resident of Madhya Pradesh and should have the domicile certificate of MP. Applier candidates those parents retired
working employees of MP Govt. OR parent died at service can apply.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class from Madhya Pradesh Board with compulsory Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects. Applier will needs to have the Higher Secondary Board with compulsory Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics main subjects. Pass the eleventh & twelfth class in stream of science from a known Board or University. Appliers who are appearing in the final year of Diploma in (Engineering course) can apply. Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal candidates can apply for MP PET 2023 exam but they will have to clear the JEE MAINS 2023.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 21 years (for the reserved category- 3 years of relaxation).
MP PET 2023 Courses Offered:
MP PET 2023 Exam Centres: