SBAIEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. SBAIEE 2023 is commonly known as Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination it is a National level examination. This exam is organized by the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology every year to offer admission into B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch programs.
Those candidates are aspiring to get admission in the various programs of Sathyabama University; they can apply through online mode. Applicants can get admission into UG courses such as B.E, B.Tech, or B.Arch. Applicants will be granted admission based on applicants scores in the SBAIEE 2023 exam. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SBAIEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SBAIEE 2023 Registration: To be released
SBAIEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SBAIEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SBAIEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
SBAIEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SBAIEE 2023:
- SBAIEE 2023 application will be obtained online on the official website of Sathyabama Institute.
- Applicants who are seeking admission to Sathyabama Institute offer courses that have to register their application form.
- In application, applicants need to enter all personal & qualification details, etc.
Steps to Apply for SBAIEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SBAIEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of SBAIEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SBAIEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SBAIEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SBAIEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SBAIEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SBAIEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
SBAIEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
SBAIEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General, ST, OBC, SC||Offline, Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 650|
SBAIEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SBAIEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SBAIEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SBAIEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SBAIEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SBAIEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SBAIEE registration
- Enter SBAIEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SBAIEE Application Form Correction?
- SBAIEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SBAIEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry/ Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship.(Any of the three). Obtained minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of applicants belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
SBAIEE 2023 Courses Offered: