MP PPT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. MP PPT 2023 is commonly known as Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test. MP PPT 2023 organized by the MP Vyapam or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). MP PPT is a state-level entrance examination that held for admission in various polytechnic courses.
Candidates who want to appear in the MP Polytechnic exam should submit their MP PPT 2023 application form as per schedule. Admission in polytechnic courses offered by many reputed polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh state will be given through MP PPT scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MP PPT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MP PPT 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
MP PPT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MP PPT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MP PPT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
MP PPT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MP PPT 2023:
The online process for filling up of MP PPT 2023 Application form will start in the 2nd week of April 2023.
The Application form will be available only through online mode.
The Authority will also provide the Application form correction facility for the application but only selected details will be changed.
The Application form will include steps like exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
Steps to Apply for MP PPT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MP PPT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MP PPT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MP PPT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MP PPT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MP PPT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MP PPT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MP PPT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MP PPT 2023 Application Form Fee:
MP PPT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General Category||Rs. 400|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 200|
|Candidates applying through the Kiosk portal||Rs. 60|
|Candidates applying through login to the registered citizen user||Rs. 20|
MP PPT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MP PPT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MP PPT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MP PPT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MP PPT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MP PPT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MP PPT registration
- Enter MP PPT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MP PPT Application Form Correction?
- MP PPT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MP PPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Applicants must have Indian citizenship.
Domicile: Applicants should have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
Qualification: It is necessary to qualify 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
Marks: Applicants should have scored at least of 35% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
Subjects: The applicants must have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the 10th class.
MP PPT 2023 Courses Offered:
- Architectural Assistantship
- Automobile Engineering
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Hardware and Maintenance
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Cement Tech
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Food Tech
- Fashion Technology
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior Decoration and Design
- Industrial Electronics Mine Surveying
- Opt Electronics Engineering
- Ophthalmic Tech
- Production Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Plastic Engineering
- Printing Tech
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Refinery and Petro Chemical
- Textile Design
- Travel and Tourism
- Textile Tech
MP PPT 2023 Exam Centres: