CUSAT 2023 Application Form has been extended till 15th March 2023 for UG, PG & till 30th April 2023 for MBA without late fee. CUSAT 2023 stands for Cochin University of Science and Technology. It organize university level exam called CAT (Common Admission Test). It is combined entrance exam for all those applicants looking for admission into various UG & PG programs offered by University.
The various UG/ PG courses offered by University are in the field of Engineering, commerce, humanities, law & management. CUSAT has 3 campuses which are located in Kochi and Alappuzha. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CUSAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CUSAT 2023 Registration: Started
CUSAT CAT 2023 Application Form has been extended till 15th March 2023 for UG, PG & till 30th April 2023 for MBA courses without late fee. Click Here to Apply Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CUSAT CAT 2023 Application Correction has been Started on 14th February 2023. Click Here to Edit Online through login.
CUSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CUSAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Starting of registration for CAT (all UG/ PG courses except Ph.D, M.Tech & diploma)||27th January to 10th March 2023 (with fine upto 15th, March 2023)|
|Remittance fee (Online only)||27th January to 16th March 2023|
|Online registration to MBA programme||27th January to 30th April 2023 (with fine upto 3rd May 2023)|
|Remittance fee (Online only) – for MBA||27th January to 4th May 2023|
|Online registration to M.Tech||27th January to 8th April 2023 (with fine upto 17th April 2023)|
|Remittance fee (Online only) – for M.Tech||27th January to 18th April 2023|
|Online registration for seats reserved for International candidates||27th January to 17th, April 2023|
|Issuance & receipt of applications for diploma programmes from the department/ schools concerned||27th January to 17th April 2023|
|Issuance & receipt of applications for Ph.D/ PDF programmes from the department/ schools concerned||27th January to 17th April 2023|
|Availability of admit card (UG/ PG programmes)||18th April to 1st May 2023|
|CUSAT 2023 Computer based Test (CBT)||29th, 30th April 2023 and 1st May 2023|
CUSAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CUSAT 2023:
- CUSAT 2023 Application form for the entrance exam will be made available by online mode.
- Applicants need to fill out the application form by entering candidate name, email address, phone number, education qualification, etc.
- Applicants should fill the application form carefully as any alteration can cause the rejection of application form.
- Take the printout of the application form and payment receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for CUSAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CUSAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of CUSAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CUSAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CUSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CUSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CUSAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CUSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CUSAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
CUSAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General category candidates||Rs. 1,100|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 500|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 5,000|
|Candidates belonging to KST/ KSC||Rs. 5,500|
|International candidates||US$ 100|
|Candidates opting for a test center in Dubai||Rs. 10,000|
CUSAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CUSAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CUSAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CUSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CUSAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CUSAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CUSAT registration
- Enter CUSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CUSAT Application Form Correction?
- CUSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CUSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
CUSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for exam is given below:
For UG Courses:
B.Tech Marine Engineering:
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed 12th exams of the State of Kerala, or any other examination accepted as equivalent.
- Subjects: The applicants should have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 60% marks and minimum 50% marks for Mathematics only. (No relaxation for SC/ ST).
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit will be 25 years as on 1st September of admission year.
BBA/ LL.B (Hons)/ B.Com. LL.B.(Hons)
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed Plus two exams at the time of admission.
- Marks: Applicants should have score at least 60% in Science and Commerce stream and 55% marks in Arts/ Humanities stream.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST or SEBC must have secured 50% marks in plus two to seek admission.
For PG Courses:
MBA (Master of Business Administration):
- Qualification: The applicant should have Bachelors’ degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks: Applicants should score at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Relaxation: SEBC applicants are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required.
MCA (Master of Computer Application):
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed BCA/ bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or equivalent degree OR
- Applicants should pass B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduate level.
- Marks: Applicants should obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
CUSAT 2023 Courses Offered:
UG & PG programs offered by University.
CUSAT 2023 Exam Centres: