MPMET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. MP MET 2023 is commonly known as Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test. This entrance exam is held for the candidates who want to take admission in the MBA courses in any of the government or private universities.
This exam helps to filter the candidates and help them achieve what they are looking for. The entrance exam is organized by the MP PEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MPMET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MPMET 2023 Registration: To be released
MPMET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MPMET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MPMET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MPMET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MPMET 2023:
- Eligible applicants will need to fill the application form before last date.
- The applicants need to fill up complete details related to name, contact, address, educational qualification.
- Applicants will need to upload the recent passport size photograph, signature, along with that other relevant documents while fill-up the Registration Form.
Steps to Apply for MPMET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MPMET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MPMET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MPMET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MPMET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MPMET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MPMET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MPMET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MPMET 2023 Application Form Fee:
MPMET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fees for the general category is Rs 1300
- The application fee for the SC/ST and handicapped category is Rs 650/-
MPMET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MPMET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MPMET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MPMET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MPMET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MPMET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MPMET registration
- Enter MPMET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MPMET Application Form Correction?
- MPMET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MPMET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- To apply applicants needs to be resident of Madhya Pradesh and should have the domicile certificate of MP.
- Qualification: To apply applicants will need to graduate in any respective field of (commerce/ management/ business administration).
- Percentage: Applicants will have to secure at least of 50% marks (for ST, SC, OBC category is 45% marks, for physically disabled- 40% marks) in their final year of graduation.
- Applicants will need to hold the Bachelor’s degree of three years duration only after passing the tenth and twelfth class.
- Age Limit: There are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
MPMET 2023 Courses Offered:
MBA courses in any of the government or private universities.
MPMET 2023 Exam Centres: