Mumbai University 2023 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of June 2023 through online mode.
Mumbai University organizes a university level admission process. The admission process will be held for the candidates willing to get admission in various UG and PG courses of science, technology, Law and other fields. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of university level Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET) & MUCLAT.
Mumbai University merit lists will be prepared based on the marks secured by candidates in the qualifying Class 12 examination or equivalent. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Mumbai University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Mumbai University 2023 Registration: To be released
Mumbai University 2023 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Mumbai University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Mumbai University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||9th June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||20th June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Mumbai University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Mumbai University 2023:
- The Application form will be released by 2nd week of June 2023 through both online & offline modes.
- Applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Applicants are suggested to fill the application form properly & very carefully and as per the instruction given for the particular.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as authority may not provide any chance to correct the details.
- Details like Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name and Date of Birth must be same as it appears in 10th marksheet, any alteration in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates can submit he application form before or till 3rd week of June 2023 as no application form will be accepted or after the due date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Mumbai University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Mumbai University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Mumbai University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Mumbai University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Mumbai University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Mumbai University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Mumbai University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Mumbai University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Mumbai University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Mumbai University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Mumbai University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Mumbai University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Mumbai University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Mumbai University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Mumbai University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Mumbai University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Mumbai University registration
- Enter Mumbai University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Mumbai University Application Form Correction?
- Mumbai University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Mumbai University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Courses:
- For Arts/ Management course: Applicants should passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any known board.
- For Science course: Applicants should have completed their intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology (PCM/PCB) as compulsory subjects.
- For Medical course: Applicants should have passed their 12th examination with PCB subjects to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in 2023 can also apply for the Mumbai University 2023.
For PG Courses:
- For Arts/ Management course: Applicants should completed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- For Science course: Applying candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the Mumbai University 2023.
Mumbai University 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the list of offered courses by the Mumbai University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., BA, MBBS, MD, DM, BDS, BE, BMS, B.Arch., B.Com. and others.
- PG Courses: MA, M.Ed., M.Com., M.E., M.Tech., MCA, LLM, MFM, M.Arch. etc.