BITSAT 2023 Application (Released), Registration, Admission Procedure – Apply Here Online
BITSAT 2023 Application Form is released from 24th May 2023 for second session. BITSAT 2023 is commonly known as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. Birla institutes of Technology and Science organized university level entrance exam called BITS Admission Test every year. The Admission Test will be held for admission in various offered programme at BITS University Campuses.
Qualified applicants from this examination will get admission in Integrated degree programmes at either of Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad Campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BITSAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BITSAT 2023 Registration: Started (2nd Session)
BITSAT 2023 Application Form for session 2 has been released from 24th May 2023 through online mode. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now.
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
BITSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BITSAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form starts||31st January 2023|
|Last date to apply||15th April 2023|
|Editing in application form||16th – 20th April 2023|
|Application window to apply for Session II||23rd May to 12th June 2023|
|Editing in the application form||9th to 12th June 2023|
|Exam date||22nd to 26th May 2023 (1st Session) and 18th to 22nd June 2023 (2nd Session)|
BITSAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BITSAT 2023:
- Each applicants need to confirm their eligibility before applying for the BITSAT 2023 examination, as only eligible applicants are allowed to apply for the examination.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully, however authority will also provide the correction facility for application form.
- Applicants are advised to keep some printouts of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Steps to Apply for BITSAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BITSAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of BITSAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BITSAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BITSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BITSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BITSAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BITSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
BITSAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
BITSAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting Dubai||Rs. 7000/- for one exam and Rs. 9000/- for two exams|
|For candidates opting twice exam (male candidates)||Rs 5400/-|
|For candidates opting twice exam (female candidates)||Rs. 4400/-|
BITSAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BITSAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BITSAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BITSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BITSAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BITSAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BITSAT registration
- Enter BITSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BITSAT Application Form Correction?
- BITSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants must need to Passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: He/she should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject in their qualifying examination and PCM/PCB for B.Pharma. courses.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum 75% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and should have minimum 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Qualifying Year: Only candidates who are appearing in 12th class examination in 2023 or who have passed 12th class in 2021 are eligible for examination.
BITSAT 2023 Courses Offered:
|BITSAT 2023: Colleges Accepting Score||Courses Offered|
|BITS Pilani – Pilani Campus||BE: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Manufacturing
MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, and General Studies
|BITS, Pilani – K K Birla Goa Campus||BE Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
|BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus
|BE: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Mechanical
MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
BITSAT 2023 Exam Centres:
|3||Ahmedabad||24||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||45||Patna|
|4||Aizwal||25||Hyderabad City||46||Pilani Campus of BITS|
|17||Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||38||Madurai||59||Vadodara|
|19||Goa Campus of BITS||40||Mohali||61||Visakhapatnam|