Nagaland ANM 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. The Nagaland ANM (Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives) is the nursing training course in which every year many of the candidates apply for admission in this course. The admission procedure is held through Nagaland Nurses and Midwives. It is the state-level recruitment examination.
Candidates willing to get admission in this course to protect the health and safety of the community they can apply by filling the application form through offline mode.
Through this article, applicants will get detailed information on the Nagaland ANM application form, eligibility criteria admit card and application form filling procedure, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Nagaland ANM 2023 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Nagaland ANM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click here to Apply. The Link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Nagaland ANM Application Form 2023
Candidates willing to get admission in Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives can appear in this state-level recruitment examination. Applicants can get admission for the training of this course and they must be informed about the application form if they are going to fill and submit it.
- Nagaland ANM 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
- Application for can be filled out till the last week of October 2023.
- The Nagaland ANM Application Form will be available through offline mode by downloading it from the official website.
- Application form availability and last date of submission will be announced soon.
- Applicants have to go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- In the application form, applicants should have to fill all the correct and complete details.
- Due to filling the application form, candidates have to keep carrying the required documents and details.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants can make the payment of application fee through offline mode.
- They can pay fees either in person or demand draft with the application form.
Nagaland ANM Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of Nagaland ANM and the eligibility criteria details provided below.
- The age of the candidates should be more than 18 years and less than 39 years.
- Applicants should be an Indian Citizens.
- The applicants should be qualified in MBBD degree or any equivalent examination from a recognized university or institution.
Nagaland ANM Application Dates 2023
Below we have provided, the important dates of the Nagaland ANM Application Form for the students to go through it.
|Releasing of notification||September 2023|
|Availability of Application Form||September 2023|
|Submission of Application Form||October 2023|
|Publication of Selection List by the DM&HOs||November 2023|
|Commencement of classes||November 2023|
Documents Required during Application Process
The applicants must hold the required documents at a time of applying for Nagaland ANM and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate)
- Passport size photograph and signature,
- Mark sheet of the MBBD Qualifying Examination.
- Domicile Certificate
Steps to Apply for Nagaland GNM 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Applicants should have to follow the application form procedure of the Nagaland Recruitment Examination if they are wishing to get admission to the Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives training course for recruitment. The procedure for filling the application form mentioned below for the candidates.
- Applicants can download the application form and prospectus by visiting on the official website of the Nagaland Nursing Council.
- In the application form, applicants should have to fill the required details as per the required field such as personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details in the required field.
- The applicants should have to affix their scanned required documents such as photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Applicants should have to take the print out of the application form after filling all the required details.
- They have to submit the application form by attaching the required documents using a demand draft or direct submission to the institute office.
Applicants will get the detailed information of Nagaland ANM Application Form through the article provided above. This article will be very helpful for the candidates if they want to be recruited for the post of Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives after qualifying the training examination.