NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023 through online mode. NCHMCT JEE 2023 is commonly known as National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. NCHMCT JEE 2023 is a national-level entrance exam held by NTA every year. NCHMCT JEE 2023 will be organized for admission in B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration course in top government and private hotel management institutes of the country.
The entrance exam aims to choose the eligible applicants who are capable of various hospitality as well as hotel administration courses in different institutions associated with the council. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NCHMCT JEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Registration: To be released
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NCHMCT JEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NCHMCT JEE 2023:
- Applicants who want to apply for NCHMCT JEE are required to fill and submit the application form by online process.
- Applicants should fill in the asked details like personal, academic, communication, and other details carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format and specification in the form.
- Then applicant need to take the printout of the application form and keep it and the fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NCHMCT JEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NCHMCT JEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NCHMCT JEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NCHMCT JEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NCHMCT JEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs. 1000|
|For General-EWS||Rs. 700|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PWD||Rs. 450|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NCHMCT JEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NCHMCT JEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NCHMCT JEE registration
- Enter NCHMCT JEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NCHMCT JEE Application Form Correction?
- NCHMCT JEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be Indian Citizens to be eligible for NCHMCT JEE.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is different for various categories. For general as well as OBC category applicants, it is 22 years as of 1 August 2023. For the SC and ST category applicants, it is 25 years as of 1 August 2023.
- Qualification: The applicants should have pass 12th from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have English subject as core/ functional/ elective in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing for 12th class are eligible to apply.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants should be medically fit and must have medical certificate.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Courses Offered:
B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Centres:
|Delhi||Delhi/ New Delhi|