NERIST 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023 through online mode. NERIST 2023 is commonly known as the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and technology 2023 and it is a state-level exam. Through this exam, applicants will get admission in various diploma and degree courses in the fields of engineering and technology.
Official Authority will conduct the three different levels for the entrance exam which is held in order to provide admission to a diploma in forestry course at the university.
This exam is organized by none other than the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology which is known as NERIST every year. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NERIST 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NERIST 2023 Registration: To be released
NERIST 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NERIST 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NERIST Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||March 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||April 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
NERIST 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NERIST 2023:
- Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam can fill the Application Form through online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are informed who need to fill the Application Form should read carefully all the instructions related to the form on the website and meet the eligibility criteria before filing the application.
- Before filing the form applicants need to select the course which they want to apply for admission.
Steps to Apply for NERIST 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NERIST Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of NERIST 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NERIST Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NERIST Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NERIST Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NERIST 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NERIST application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NERIST 2023 Application Form Fee:
NERIST 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Candidates who belong to general category need to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category need to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
NERIST 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NERIST 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NERIST 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NERIST form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NERIST 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NERIST 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NERIST registration
- Enter NERIST application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NERIST Application Form Correction?
- NERIST form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NERIST 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria for NEE I:
- Candidates who belong to general category must be below the age of 19 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates who belong to OBC category should not be more than 22 years and that of SC/ST/PD category must be less than 24 years at the time of admission.
- SSC or any equivalent exam should be completed by the applicant from a known university or board.
- Science and mathematics must be a compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility Criteria for NEE-II:
- Age criteria:
- Candidates who want to appear for the exam must be more than 23 years for general category, 26 years for OBC category and 28 years for SC/ST/PD category applicants.
- Educational qualifications:
- HSC or any equivalent exam should be completed by the applicant from a known university or board.
Eligibility Criteria for NEE III:
- Age criteria:
- Candidates who need to appear for the exam should be more than 40 years for general category, 43 years for OBC category and 45 years for SC/ST/PD category applicants.
- Educational qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of diploma course in any relevant field or any equivalent exam should be completed by the Candidate from a known university.
NERIST 2023 Courses Offered:
NERIST 2023 Exam Centres:
|Code (XX)||Examination Centre|