Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023 through online mode. TJEE 2023 stands for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination. Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2023 is a state level entrance test held every year by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE).
The exam is held for applicants seeking admission in various professional degree courses of Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries and Paramedical fields.
Qualified candidates from this entrance test will get shortlisted for admission in various Engineering, Medical & other professional degree courses across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Tripura JEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Tripura JEE 2023 Registration: To be released
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Tripura JEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Tripura JEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||March 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||April 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Tripura JEE 2023:
- The Candidates need to fill the form with important information like name, father’s name, and educational information, etc.
- Once the form is filled applicants also need to stick the recent passport size photo on the form and they also have to sign on it.
- As a part of the application process candidates also need to pay the application fee.
- The application fee will be submitted in the offline mode via DD in favor of the Tripura Board.
Steps to Apply for Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Tripura JEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Tripura JEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Tripura JEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Tripura JEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Tripura JEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Tripura JEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
Tripura JEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
General (UR) Male Candidates
SC and ST Male Candidates
All Female and BPL (Male and Female) Candidates
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Tripura JEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Tripura JEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Tripura JEE registration
- Enter Tripura JEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Tripura JEE Application Form Correction?
- Tripura JEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Tripura JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be Indian and specifically from Tripura (Permanent resident)
- Candidates should have cleared their HSC from the CBSE board or Tripura Board of School Education.
- The at least qualifying marks for the eligibility for TJEE 2022 Exam will be 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC of the Tripura state.
Tripura JEE 2023 Courses Offered:
- Engineering and Technological.
- Veterinary Science.
- Other Professional Degree Courses.
Tripura JEE 2023 Exam Centres: