NSI Admission 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. NSI is known as the National Sugar Institute and it is organized by the National Sugar Institute Kanpur every year for candidates willing to get Admission in Sugar Engineering, Sugar Industrial, Fermentation and Alcohol Technology and Sugar Technology. The National Sugar Institute Kanpur provides Various Post Graduate Courses and Certificate and Diploma Courses.
Huge number of Eligible candidates will fill for NSI 2022 Online Application form from NSI Official Website Making their future in Sugar Engineering, Sugar Industrial, Fermentation and Alcohol Technology and Sugar Technology. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NSI 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NSI 2022 Registration: To be released
NSI 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NSI Admission 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NSI Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||11th Aril 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||27th May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||17th June 2022|
|Exam Date||26th June 2022|
NSI 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NSI 2022:
- NSI Admission Test 2022 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of April 2022.
- The application form should be filled & submitted on or before the due date.
- The National Sugar Institute Kanpur Admission Test 2022 application form will be released by the National Sugar Institute Govt. of India (NSI) on web-sites at http://nsi.gov.in/online-offline-application.html.
- Applicants have to enter details such as Email-ID, contact details, Personal and qualification details, etc.
- After filling form upload the signature & photograph in a specified size.
Steps to Apply for NSI 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NSI Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of NSI 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NSI Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NSI Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NSI Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NSI 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NSI application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NSI 2022 Application Form Fee:
NSI 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For all applicants except SC/ST is Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST applicants it is Rs. 1000/-
NSI 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NSI 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NSI 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NSI form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NSI 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NSI 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NSI registration
- Enter NSI application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NSI Application Form Correction?
- NSI form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NSI 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification: For P.G Diploma Course of Associateship (Technology)- Candidates pass the B.Sc. with mandatory Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics subjects or Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- For P.G Diploma Course of Associateship (Engineering)- pass the B. Sc with important Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects or the B. Tech in Bio-Technology/Chemical Eng. or Bio-Chemical Eng.
- For P.G Diploma Course in Sugarcane Productivity & Maturity Management– candidates completed the B.Sc./B.Sc. Agriculture can apply. N.S.I in Sugar Technology or Sugar Chemistry/ F.N.S.I in Sugar Eng/F.N.S.I in Fermentation Technology-candidates clear the ANSI (Sugar Tech)for FNSI in Sugar Technology Or Sugar Chemistry, ANSI(Sugar Eng) for FNSI in Sugar Eng. & DIFAT for FNSI in Fermentation Technology.
- For Certificate Course in Quality Control – Applicants should pass the 10+2 class in Science can apply.
NSI 2022 Courses Offered:
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES:
ANSI (ST): Post Graduate Diploma Course of Associateship of National Sugar Institute in Sugar Technology.
ANSI (SE): Post Graduate Diploma Course of Associateship of National Sugar Institute in Sugar Engineering.
DIFAT: Post Graduate Diploma Course in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology.
DSPMM: Post Graduate Diploma Course in Sugarcane Productivity and Maturity Management.
DIPC: Post Graduate Diploma Course in Instrumentation & Process Control.
DQCES: Post Graduate Diploma Course in Quality Control, and Environmental Science.
SECC: Certificate Course in Sugar Engineering.
SBCC: Certificate course in Sugar Boiling.
CCQC: Certificate Course in Quality Control.
NSI 2022 Exam Centres:
The Exam centres for the National Sugar Institute Kanpur Admission Test are listed below: