Pondicherry University (CUET PG) 2023 Application Correction has been started from 6th May 2023. Pondicherry University is the top rank university offers admission in the various PG, Integrated Courses and Ph.D. Courses of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management and Medicine field. Only qualifying candidates of CUET UG/ PG will be eligible for admission into the University for pursuing various courses.
The exam will be held for selecting the applicants for admission in various PG programs including M.A., M.Sc., MCA, M. Com., M. Tech., MBA, LL.M programs and Five Year Integrated P.G. Programs. Selected applicants from the entrance exam will get admission in various offered courses at Pondicherry University and its affiliated campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Pondicherry University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Pondicherry University 2023 Application: Correction Started (PG)
Pondicherry University (CUET PG) 2023 Application Correction has been started from 6th May 2023. Click here for correction.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Pondicherry University 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 5th May 2023 for admission through CUET PG. Click Here to Apply Online.
Pondicherry University 2023 Exam Date has been revised for admission through CUET PG 2023. The exam will be held from 21st to 31st May 2023 for UG & from 5th to 12th June 2023 for PG. Check below for Exam Dates Details.
Pondicherry University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Pondicherry University Registration 2023
For Integrated PG Admission:
|Online Application Form Release||9th February 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd April 2023|
|Exam Date||21st to 31st March 2023|
For PG Admission:
|Application form release||9th February 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th March 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||1st to 3rd April 2023|
|Application correction||30th April 2023|
|Exam date||1st to 10th July 2023|
Pondicherry University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Pondicherry University 2023:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode by 1st week of April for PG (Integrated-5 yrs).
- Applicants should fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form as per the details given in it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form before the due dates as no candidates will be allowed to submit their application form after due date.
- The final date to submit the application form for PG (Integrated-5 yrs) will be 3rd week of May 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep their filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Pondicherry University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Pondicherry University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Pondicherry University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Pondicherry University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Pondicherry University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Pondicherry University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Pondicherry University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Pondicherry University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Pondicherry University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Pondicherry University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
Pondicherry University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Pondicherry University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Pondicherry University 2023 Application Form will be commenced by 4th week of May 2023 for PG (Integrated-5 yrs). Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Pondicherry University form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Edit Pondicherry University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Pondicherry University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Pondicherry University registration
- Enter Pondicherry University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Pondicherry University Application Form Correction?
- Pondicherry University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Pondicherry University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For PG courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should be the Bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from a recognized university.
- Marks Scored: Candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the PG Courses.
For Integrated Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the Integrated Courses.
- Admission Procedure: Applicants are required to qualify CUET (CUCET) exam.
For Ph.D. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should be Master’s degree holder from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in master degree to be eligible for Ph.D. courses.
Pondicherry University 2023 Courses Offered:
Admission in various PG programs including M.A., M.Sc., MCA, M.Com., M.Tech., MBA, LL.M programs and Five Year Integrated P.G. Programs.
Pondicherry University 2023 Exam Centres: