Presidency University 2023 Application Form has been released on 3rd January, 2023 for PUBDET. Exam Dates have been announced for PUBDET & PUMDET. Presidency University organizes a university level admission process for candidates willing to get admission in various UG and PG Courses provided by the Presidency University. Admission in various courses is also provided through national or state level entrance exam scores.
Presidency University admissions 2023 to UG programs are based on the scores of Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET) and to PG programs based on the scores of Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Presidency University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Presidency University 2023 Registration: Started (PUBDET)
Presidency University 2023 Application Form has been released on 3rd January 2023 for PUBDET. Click here to apply.
Presidency University 2023 Exam Date have been announced. It will be conducted on 20th & 21st, May 2023 for PUBDET & 9th July 2023 for PUMDET. Check other dates from below.
Presidency University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Presidency University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||20th to 21st, May 2023 (PUBDET) & 9th July 2023 (PUMDET)|
Presidency University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Presidency University 2023:
- Presidency University Application Form will be released by 2nd week of May 2023 for UG & PG courses.
- Candidates can fill the application through online mode by visiting the official website or go for the direct link provided above.
- Only candidates who are eligible will be allowed to submit the application form, so candidates are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any edition in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidate must submit the application form before the due date, as no application form will be accepted after the due date.
- There is no need to sent application form by post to the official authority.
- Candidates must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Presidency University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Presidency University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Presidency University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Presidency University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Presidency University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Presidency University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Presidency University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Presidency University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Presidency University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Presidency University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application Fee will be 500/- for general category and Rs.400/- for reserved category candidate.
Presidency University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Presidency University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Presidency University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Presidency University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Presidency University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Presidency University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Presidency University registration
- Enter Presidency University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Presidency University Application Form Correction?
- Presidency University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Presidency University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For Under Graduate:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent from any known board.
- Marks: Marks criteria will be different as per the courses and category.
- Domicile: Reserved category applicants must have domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- Appearing: Applicants those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible
For Post Graduate:
- Qualification: Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: Marks varies for various categories and courses.
- Domicile: Reserved category candidates must have domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination of B.Sc. / B.A. or equivalent can also apply.
Presidency University 2023 Courses Offered:
- UG Courses: B. Tech, B. Com, B. Sc Economics, BBA, B. Design, BCA, B. Sc, BA
- PG Courses: M. Tech, LL.M, 5 yr integrated LL.B, MBA