NIFT 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of December 2022 through online mode. NIFT is known as the National Institute of Fashion Technology is a national level entrance exam organized every year for candidates looking to get admission in various UG and PG Courses of Fashion and Design field. Candidates Qualifying this examination will get admission in courses like Bachelor of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management etc.
Qualified candidates can get admission at different campuses of NIFT situated in New Delhi, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Patna, Shillong, Srinagar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Kannur and Raebareli. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NIFT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NIFT 2023 Registration: By December
NIFT 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of December 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NIFT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NIFT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||17th January 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||18th to 22nd January 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||29th January 2023|
|Exam Date||6th February 2023|
NIFT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NIFT 2023:
- The NIFT Application Form will be released through online mode by 3rd December 2022.
- Applicants must have to fulfill their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form.
- Applicants must have to fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic, any cancellation or editing in details will cause rejection of application form.
- NIFT application form will be submitted till 3rd week of January 2023 only, Applicants need to fill their application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for NIFT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NIFT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of NIFT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NIFT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program you apply for and submit them .
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and Gateway then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment status shows successful take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NIFT 2023 Application Form Fee:
NIFT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For General/OBC-NCL candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ST / PwD candidates||Rs.1000/-|
NIFT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NIFT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NIFT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NIFT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NIFT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NIFT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NIFT registration
- Enter NIFT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NIFT Application Form Correction?
- NIFT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
There will be no upper or lower age limit to apply for PG programs. As of, the applying candidates for UG courses should not be older than 24 years as on 1st August 2023 (5 year relaxation for ST/SC).
B.F.Tech (Apparel Production):
Candidates should have Passed 12th level degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board or university.
Candidates should have passed his/her 10+2 level degree from a recognized board or university.
Candidates should have Passed Bachelor’s degree in B.F.Tech from NIFT OR B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized institute or university.
Candidates should have Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university OR Should have done UG Diploma in UG design (3 years) from NIFT or NID.
NIFT 2023 Courses Offered:
Candidates will get admission in courses like Bachelor of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management
NIFT 2023 Exam Centres:
Below we have provided the Test Centres for NIFT 2023: