RSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Rajasthan SET 2022 is also known as Rajasthan State Eligibility Test. RSET 2022 held by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
The examination aims to select the right applicant for lectureship or the post of Assistant Professor in several colleges and Universities located in Rajasthan. This state-level examination takes place once a year. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RSET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RSET 2022 Registration: To be released
RSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Amrita University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
RSET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RSET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RSET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RSET 2022:
- RSET 2022 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for RSET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RSET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of RSET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RSET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RSET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RSET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RSET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RSET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RSET 2022 Application Form Fee:
RSET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee for General and OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) applicants are Rs. 650/-
- OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) classes candidates can pay Rs. 350/-
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH class will pay Rs. 200/-
RSET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RSET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RSET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RSET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RSET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RSET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RSET registration
- Enter RSET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RSET Application Form Correction?
- RSET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be possessed with a Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Those who are appearing in the final year of their PG may also apply.
- Degree applicants will be relaxation of 5%
- There is no maximum age limit to apply.
RSET 2022 Exam Centres: