RULET 2023 Application Form has been Released on 5th May 2023 through online mode. RULET 2023 is is commonly known as Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test it is a University Level Exam held every year for applicants. The University of Rajasthan conduct this exam every year for applicants it offers admission in the five-year integrated law program. University offer courses are 2- BA. LLB (Hons)- Rajasthan University BA. LLB- Affiliated colleges etc.
RULET 2023 exam has been held in offline mode means pen & paper-based mode. Every year, a lot of candidates may appear for the examination of RULET 2023 to complete their law programs. There are many of colleges are affiliated with the University of Rajasthan to provide admission to applicants on the basis of scores in RULET 2023. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RULET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RULET 2023 Registration: Started
RULET 2023 Application Form has been Released on 5th May 2023. Click Here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
RULET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RULET Registration 2023:
|Application Release Date||5th May 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||31st May 2023|
|Last date for submission of a hard copy of the application form of those candidates only who are claiming weightage/ concession||5th June 2023|
|Admit Cards Release Dates||12th June 2023|
|RULET Examination Date||15th June 2023|
RULET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RULET 2023:
- Candidates have been required to fill in personal details, address for correspondence, and information regarding past academic records.
- They should then paste a recent, passport-sized photograph.
- Make payment to lock you apply for to register in RULET 2023 examination.
Steps to Apply for RULET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RULET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of RULET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RULET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RULET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RULET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RULET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RULET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RULET 2023 Application Form Fee:
RULET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application Fees: INR 2000
RULET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RULET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RULET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RULET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RULET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RULET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RULET registration
- Enter RULET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RULET Application Form Correction?
- RULET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RULET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should need to cleared the 12th class from a recognized board or university.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured at least of a total of 50 % marks in the 12th class examination. Applicants of the SC/ ST category have to secure a total of 45% marks to apply.
Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final year of exam 12th level are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the official to apply for the exam.
RULET 2023 Courses Offered:
2- BA. LLB (Hons)
RULET 2023 Exam Centres:
The list of exam centres for RULET 2023 is not available yet. Once the official notification is released, the list of exam centres shall be updated here.