Sandip University 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of March 2023 through online mode. Sandip University organizes a university level admission process on the basis 20of SU-JEE. Apart from the SU-JEE, university will also provide admission on the basis of various National Level entrance examination.
The admission will be provided to the candidates in various UG and PG Courses of Law, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Management, Arts & Humanities etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Sandip University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Sandip University 2023 Registration: To be released
Sandip University 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Sandip University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Sandip University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||3rd week of July 2023|
Sandip University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Sandip University 2023:
- Sandip university 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of March 2023 through online mode only.
- Only candidates who are eligible will be allowed to fill the application form and if any candidate is found non-eligible then he/ she will get disqualified from their candidature.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as official authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form before the first week of July 2023, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Sandip University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Sandip University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Sandip University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Sandip University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Sandip University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Sandip University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Sandip University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Sandip University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Sandip University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Sandip University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application Fee for every category is Rs.1000/-.
Sandip University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Sandip University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Sandip University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Sandip University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Sandip University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Sandip University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Sandip University registration
- Enter Sandip University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Sandip University Application Form Correction?
- Sandip University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Sandip University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech:
- Age Limit: Applying candidate must be at least 16 years old to be eligible for admission.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any known board.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates should have valid scores in any of JEE Main/ MHT CET/ SUJEE.
For M. Tech:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed their graduation in B. Tech./B.E. or equivalent from any known institute.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Score: Candidates should have valid scores in the GATE/ SUJEE.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should be bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any known university or institute.
- Marks Scored: He/ she should have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying exams.
- Score: Candidates should have valid scores in the GATE/ SUJEE Examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
Sandip University 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the list of offered courses by the Sandip University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., B.A. LLB, BBA LL.B., LL.B. (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Com., BFD, BFA, etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech., M.Com., MBA, M.Sc., MFAD, etc.
SUJEE 2023 Exam/Information Centres:
|Jalgaon||Shop No. 8/9 Gajanan Chamber, M J college road, opp. Orion school Jalgaon 425001|
|Dhule||Plot No. 5, datt Mandir Chowk, near bagul Sankul, Above bank of maharashtra, Deopur Dhule|
|Nandurbar||Shop No, 3, Loknete Batesingh bhaiya vyapari sankul, Old nagarpalika road, nandurbar|
|Surat||404, Jiveendip Building, hirabaug circle, varachha road, Surat-395006|
|Aurangabad||SAAM SQUARE,3rd Floor, Jaihind Press Workers Industrial Co-op Society, At Nirala Bazar, Paithan Gate road, Nirala Bazar, Aurangabad.|
|Ahmednagar||308 Kalika pride, near swasthya hospital, lal taki, Ahmednagar-414001|
|Nashik||Sandip Foundation, Trambak Road, Nashik|
|Patna||M. K. Residency 102, Opp. A. N. College, Boring Road, Vivekanand Marg, Patna.|
|Ranchi||R. S. Tower, 3rd Floor at Circular Road, Lalpur, Ranchi.|
|Virar||Shop No. 4 & 5 Atmaram Park, Near old VIVA college vartak road, Dongarpada Virar (W) – 401303|
|Mumbai||Koteshwar Plaza, J. N. Road, Mulund (w), Mumbai – 400080.|
|Madhubani||Tilak Chowk, Goshala Road, Near Prita Diagnostics, Madhubani, Bihar – 847211|