SRM University 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. SRM University will provide admission for various courses under UG & PG programs. The university will held its own university level entrance exam in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Health science and Science & Humanities. Candidates willing to get admission into medical courses, authority will held SRMJEEH while for MBA course, SRMJEEM will be conducted.
For B. Tech & M. Tech courses admission, candidates will have to appear for SRMJEEE entrance exam. Admission into MBBS & BDS will be based on NEET scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SRM University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SRM University 2022 Registration: To be released
SRM University 2022 Application Form will be released by soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SRM University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SRM University Registration 2022:
For B. Tech course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||15th November 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd January 2022 (Phase 1)20th April 2022 (Phase 2)
20th June 2022 (Phase 3)
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||8th & 9th January 2022 (Phase 1)23rd & 24th April 2022 (Phase 2)
25th & 26th June 2022 (Phase 3)
SRM University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SRM University 2022:
- SRM university 2022 application form will be released through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form till 2nd week of November 2021 for B. Tech course (Phase 1).
- For UG & PG course, candidates can apply from April 2022 till last week of June 2022 (for Phase 2).
- The offline application form can be purchased from the university office.
- Candidates are suggested to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Applicants applying for various courses also have to submit only one application form.
- Incomplete details in the application form leads to rejection so candidates must provide all asked details in the form.
- Offline application form must be sent to the following address:
The Directorate of admission,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
Steps to Apply for SRM University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SRM University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of SRM University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SRM University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SRM University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SRM University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SRM University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SRM University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
SRM University 2022 Application Form Fee:
SRM University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs. 1200/- for all category candidates.
SRM University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SRM University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SRM University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SRM University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SRM University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SRM University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SRM University registration
- Enter SRM University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SRM University Application Form Correction?
- SRM University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SRM University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: NRI/ OCI/ PIO applicants will be eligible to apply for examination.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate must be between 16 to 21 years in age.
For B. Tech:
- Education Qualification: Candidates willing to get admission into SRM university must have qualified 10th or 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subjects to be eligible for the exam.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the same.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Scored: Applying candidates should scored 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scores: Candidates will be eligible for admission on the basis of SRMJEEM scores.
SRM University 2022 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the UG & PG courses offered by SRM University 2022:
UG Courses: Science & Humanities (B. Com, B. Com (Hons.), B. Ed etc.), Engineering & Technology (B. Tech), Management (BBA, MBA), and Medical & Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. & others).
PG Courses: Science & Humanities (M. Com, M. Com (Hons.), etc), Management (MBA), Engineering & Technology (M. Tech), Medical & Health Science (MD, MDS, M.Sc. etc.)
SRM University 2022 Exam Centres:
|State||Exam City||Centre Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||101|
|Andhra Pradesh||SRM University, AP, Amaravati||102|
|SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana||133|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||136|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||138|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||161|
|Tamil Nadu||SRM IST, Main Campus (Kattankulathur, Chennai)||177|
|SRM IST, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai||178|
|SRM IST, Vadapalani Campus, Chennai||179|
|Telangana||Hyderabad / Secundrabad-1||193|
|Hyderabad / Secundrabad-2|