Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal is the organizing body of the Telangana MBBS/BDS admission and those candidates are interested to get admission in the MBBS/BDS, can fill the application form online mode from the official website of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
Based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) score, admission will provide to the candidates. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Registration: To Be Released
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Telangana MBBS/BDS Registration 2025:
|Events||Dates 2025 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025:
The official notice and prospectus for admission to Telangana MBBS BDS 2025 were released Soon, and the same can be checked by the candidates here and before the third week of June, candidates have to submit the application form.
The applicants should have to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details and they also have to pay the application fee.
Steps to Apply for Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Telangana MBBS/BDS Application form 2025:
- Go through the official website of Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission 2025” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Telangana MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Telangana MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Telangana MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form Fee:
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The registration and verification fee is INR 2,500/- for unreserved category and backward category applicants and INR 2,000/- for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category candidates.
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Telangana MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Telangana MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter Telangana MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Telangana MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- Telangana MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Telangana MBBS/BDS 2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be the citizen of India such as Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- The candidate should be a local/non-local resident for Telangana MBBS admission.
- There will be 85% seats out of the total number of seats reserved for a local Applicants.
- There will be 15% seats available for non-local Applicants.
- The candidate should be a resident of Telangana state for a period of 10 years.
- The candidate should be qualified in Class 12 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English to be eligible for Telangana MBBS 2025 admission.
- The applicants belonging to the Unreserved category must obtain at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- The applicants belonging to the BC/SC/ST category must obtain at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- The applicants belonging to a person with a disability (OC) category must obtain at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.