TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TS EAMCET 2022 is commonly known as Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical common Entrance Test. TS EAMCET 2022 is state level entrance test held every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
The examination will be organized for applicants aspiring admission in various UG Courses of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical fields at various participating institutions across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TS EAMCET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TS EAMCET 2022 Registration: To be released
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TS EAMCET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TS EAMCET 2022:
- TS EAMCET Application form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates should fill the Application From very carefully though official authority has also provided the correction facility for TS EAMCET Application Form.
- Candidates should submit their final TS EAMCET application form before the last date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled TS EAMCET application from and fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TS EAMCET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of TS EAMCET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TS EAMCET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TS EAMCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TS EAMCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TS EAMCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Fee:
TS EAMCET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Engineering (E)||SC/ ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ ST & PH||800|
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TS EAMCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TS EAMCET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TS EAMCET registration
- Enter TS EAMCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TS EAMCET Application Form Correction?
- TS EAMCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be either Indian citizen or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Applicants should be domicile certificate holder of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualified their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with relevant subject from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored minimum 45% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 40% marks for the applicants belonging to reserved category.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
TS EAMCET 2022 Courses Offered:
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences (B. F. Sc.)
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi. P.C)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (M. P. C)
- Masters of Pharmacy (M. P. C0
- Bachelor of Technology in Dairy Technology / Food Technology / Biotechnology (M. P. C) / Bio-Technology (Bi. P. C) / Agricultural Engineering
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / Horticulture.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Test Zone||Test Centre Locations|
|Hyderabad South East||Hayath Nagar
Ramoji Film City